4 transfers and yourride.net

Elaine

I'm very confused!!!

I guess I should wait until I get a reply from Rabittsz but I have a confirmation for Dec. from YourRide. Now I'm reading through this thread and finding out there is no YourRide. I'm hoping someone out there can tell me if YourRide is now QuikSilver!!!

DisneyPhD

I think yourride is still around, it just has a differernt owner. Rabittsz sold it. You can still go with yourride if you like. Personally we are changing after the whole car seat incident of Aug 2003. (other then car seat problems, we did not have any other problems with their service. It was on time and got us to and from the airport in a safe and promt manner.)

It is really a mater of what you feel comfortable with. Yourride is not the offical sponser of wdwmagic any more but I think they are still around.

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Hi Elaine,

if you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Youride is still in business but I do not know who the new owner is. Their site still is online so I would write to them or call to make sure your reservation was sent to the new people properly.

Regards.

Gregory Nicolas.

:wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The new owners name is Thom. He is a nice enough man, but he definately is not Rabbit. Rabbit was really good and took great care of his passengers. Now that the new owner has taken over there seems to be nothing but problems.

I will only use Gregory and QuickSilver for my clients now. If you are uncomfortable with Yourride, I would suggest that you cancel out your reservation with them and book a new one through Greg.

Pam

granmapatsy

yourride

in august we had a bad experience with yourride. i emailed them and they said they would refund part of the fare. it is now november and i have yet to see a check. i am very dissappointed.
patsy in las vegas

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom