4 hours till I leave..what do you anticipate most about your upcomming trip

jtwyatt

Original Poster
I Leave in less than 4 hours for 2 weeks in WDW/ my wedding and I am going crazy....Tell me what you anticipate most when you are about to leave for the world.

Foe me...it's that first walk down main street...it brings up som many emotions.... and of course getting to marry my soul mate....I CANT WAIT

PoohBear119

The magical express video and seeing the gateway sign as we enter the world. When there I look forward to the stroll through the gates and onto Main St. and seeing the castle.

eroyee

Congratulations on your wedding at WDW. we honeymooned there almost 10 yrs. ago. Just landing at the airport in Orlando and smelling the fresh Florida air and riding ME to the resort. then, pulling into the MK and waiting for the opening show. I always break down and cry. and walking into Main St. and keep on crying...guess I'm a mess, huh?

dixiegirl

I can't wait to ride the airports monorail, Thats the first thing I look forward to in Orlando.

Oh sooo True!!! Its like "I"M HERE!!!!!!"...I also as odd as it sounds love just as the doors are opening at the Orlando airport and that gush(we go in Sept) hits you right in the face!!! Love that!!!

I have 46 more days till I feel (although I feel it here in RI but its different, Its not the florida Walt Disney World I'm finally here Heat)....Hurry up I can't wait!

dixiegirl

Congratulations on your wedding at WDW. we honeymooned there almost 10 yrs. ago. Just landing at the airport in Orlando and smelling the fresh Florida air and riding ME to the resort. then, pulling into the MK and waiting for the opening show. I always break down and cry. and walking into Main St. and keep on crying...guess I'm a mess, huh?

Please we had our honeymoon there as well 12 yrs ago ...At good ole Dixie Landing!!! And Like you , I cry at everything....so much so my 7 and 4 year old say "are you gonna cry again'? when we're down there....And the sad sap I am even cry when we go to Chef Mickeys and they play the "Celebrate song"....Maybe it just brings back memories of our oldest having celebrated many bdays there, one in particular of goofy feeding her , her bday cupcake , and wiping her face..Yup , I could possibly break out in a tear fest just thinking about it!:cry:

Greenlawler

55 days to go.

I anticipate more than anything the atmosphere at town square, the characters, the trolley, seeing barber shop, the candy store, and the train station. I walk in look around and feel like I am truly at my favorite place in the world.
The other thing I look forward to the most is the challenge of meeting a character my boys have never met. Its getting pretty difficult though.

Yellow Shoes

Walking through the tunnel, getting a map, even though I don't really need one, then

BAM there you are.

It's like the scene in the Wizard of Oz when everything goes from black and white to color.

Cmdr_Crimson

Besides the flight, The monorail ride at MCO, Magical Express, The Check-in..the one thing I can't wait for is a Disney Burger!!

I have 25 more days and for me it will be walking under the trainstation at mk this is my 4th time but my husbands 1st and the look on his face is really what i cant wait for

simmonstlee

Congratulations on the wedding! My husband and I just got married at the wedding pavilion on May 1st. Disney did an absoultely amazing job on everything. There was no stress and everything was perfect. We had our reception at California Grill. Michelle was our coordinator and she was awesome. I cannot say enough about how they go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect.

We leave in 10 days. We got back from disney and booked another trip immediately b/c we were both so depressed to be back home. The first thing that I look forward to is the magical express. Can't wait.

Again, congratulations. I know it will be fantastic. Have fun!

Mikester71

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials! I hope everything goes beautifully for you two! :wave:

I think the thing I look forward to the most about our upcoming trip to WDW is just getting away form the grind of everyday life. I LOVE the whole 21 hour car drive down there and just look forward to stepping out of the van into that nice, warm Florida breeze (considering when we go in March it will probably be in the 30's or 40's back here). Not having to worry about phones ringing and hectic schedules and that for 10 days is a god-send!

First thing Disney I look forward to is pulling into the Pop Century parking lot and going into the front lobby. Although I have only been twice, it still feels like home. And then waking up the next day and getting on the bus for the Magic Kingdom. I am like a big kid when we walk through the gates and start the descent down Main Street USA. Seeing the castle for the first time and seeing all the smiles on the young kids faces just makes my day! Cant wait...ONLY 227 days to go for us! :ROFLOL:

disneypearl

Congratulations on your wedding! I dream of getting married at WDW....just have to find the guy first. :lookaroun :lol:

I always look forward to the excitment of getting to my resort on the Magical Express, checking in, and walking as fast as I can to the bus to the Magic Kingdom. The is no other feeling like the last few hours until your trip starts.

Have a wonderful trip! :wave:

shmmrname

Turning on the Resort TV.
Going under the sign.
Walking down Mainstreet's sidewalks.

There's so many little things that evoke the WDW emotion. I'm the driver (until this trip, we're flying finally), so I see the billboards first. That's when I feel I'm there, even though it's still a while away.

EpcotMark

Usually I anticipate losing a lot of sleep the night before.

Otherwise the monorail ride to Epcot is always amazing after you have been away for a while.

jonnyc

Congrats on the wedding!

I too think that the Monorail at the airport gives you a 'i'm here' feeling, and resort television of course when you check-in to your room.

TakeMeThere81

It'll be December before we go again but...

I most look forward to just getting away. Of course it is the BEST that we get to get away at Disney!! I look forward to all the highway signs and then the front gate sign!! I also look forward to our Monorail trip to the MK...watching for the castle to peak out of the trees and finally see it!

I also look forward to the experiences with my kids, and the memories we'll make. Last trip, our oldest was 8, so he LOVED so many new things; Mission:Space, Splash Mountain, Star Tours. It was so great to see him so excited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom