4 Days - What We Missed

fosse76

We went right after lunch and then got in line for Roger Rabbit. About halfway through the line my 5 year old needed to go again. We really tried to make it through, but just before the last turn before the load area he just couldn't wait any longer. I had to excuse myself though the rest of the line, walked right passed the loading area and out the exit. We got back to the exit just about the time those in front of us were coming out after riding. Someone woman told me we should go back in and ask to ride since we went through just about the whole line. I don't do things like that, we had to leave and therefore forfeited our place in line. Just one of the sacrifices you have to make when you have your kids at a place like Disneyland. You don't get to do everything you want to do for the sake of the comfort and wellbeing of your kids. :) I have accepted my lot in life.

Umm, Disneyland absolutely would have let you do that. Usually the best way to ensure it is to let them know before you leave the line. I even allowed that when I worked for Six Flags.

5thGenTexan

Original Poster
Umm, Disneyland absolutely would have let you do that. Usually the best way to ensure it is to let them know before you leave the line. I even allowed that when I worked for Six Flags.

Oh well. :) I don't like to cause problems or appear to be breaking the rules so I just forgot about it. He didn't care about riding that anyway, my wife and daughter said it was neat though.

Phroobar

We had that happen at RSR. We were in the handicapped line and about to get on. She had to excuse herself to use the restroom. We rode without her. When we were just about to get off the CM let us ride again with her. Pretty cool.

Stevek

People at Six Flags don't leave the line to pee...they just find a corner in the queue.

I kid, I kid....

Kinda

NeedMoreMickey

Making my first trip in January so I guess I have a little homework to do regarding DLR lines & FP. I don't really know much about DLR but I don't want to miss all the things the orig. poster missed. We won't be spending any time with M&G and we won't have any little kids to worry about. Any suggestions where I can find info on trip planning?

GiveMeTheMusic

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Well when you have to stand in line surrounded by teenagers dry humping each other, peeing in the queue is probably least of your concerns.

I saw this recently (the dry humping) at Disneyland too. It was in line at Space Mountain and they were pretty gymnastic about it too. One of the boys was swing off the railing. Luckily he didn't swing into me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom