4 days disneyworld in March 2009

Gentieno

Hi everybody,

I'm Dennis and I am new on this forum. I now keep an eye on this forum for a couple of weeks and there is a lot of information to find on this forum. Now I've got a question of my own. First I will introduce my self. I'm Dennis and I live in Holland, near the coast, Voorhout is the place called where I life. I'm 29 years and married. I now have a 11 weeks old doughter, Michelle. If you want to now more of mee just sent me a private message.

Now my question. In march 2009 I'm going to Miami for a cruise and after the cruise I will travel to Orlando. We are in Orlando from 21 till the 27th of march. I already gopt a site for the springbreaks. If I'm correct the bussiest time is already past, am I right? So what I want to know iss, does some one know something about the crowds in That period. And does someone have anny kind of tips for me? Thanks for the reply's and answers.

Sorry for the English, I know it's not the best but the last time I wrote something was on highschool. ;)

greetings, Dennis:sohappy:

Welcome to the forum, and your English is just fine! I'll leave the crowd information to someone who has more knowledge that I do. However, if you have any questions about the resorts, restaurants, attractions, I'd be glad to help.

Do you plan to stay at a Disney resort? Also, will you have a rental car? (I think "yes" since you are coming up from Miami.)

Good luck with your planning!

Upvote 0

jeffk410

welcome

Welcome to the boards
i would recommend staying in a disney resort if it is one of your first times visiting. I always have to recommend everyone see fantasmic and just have a good time.

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

Hello. Welkom.

I used to work for Philips Electronics and we had many Dutch visitors come over to the US.
I never got the chance to go to the headquarters in Eindhoven, though.

I would suggest that you definitely stay on property in a Disney resort, a Value, Moderate, or Deluxe, depending on your budget.
My favorite is Port Orleans Riverside but all the people on this site have their favorites also.

You might want to pick up a guide book, such as 'Passporter's Walt Disney World 2009' or 'The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2009'.
They are not only informative but are interesting to read as you await your trip to WDW.

Have fun.
:):)

Upvote 0

Gentieno

Original Poster
According to this site below you picked a somewhat slower week as far as spring break crowds, so it should not be that bad.http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/springbreak/sbcalendar.htm

I checked the same site. And I thought that there maybe some other schools that have a springbreak but are not on the site. So in the week I am planning to go it's less crowded than the weeks before and after! That is good news. Are the people leaving on sunday or on monday? In other words; is it wise to go on monday or sunday to disney? Which day is better?

Your English is 1,000 times better than my Dutch !!!!
Ik kan wat in het nederlands schrijven en als je dat begrijpt dan dan weet ik dat nog niet zo zeker!

Translation:
I can write something in Dutch and if you understand it I'm not sure whose translation is better?. :wave: Snap je het nog? :hammer:

It's for me and my wife the third time we are going to disney Florida. The first was in 2003 and the second in 2006. In 2006 we also whent 3 days to disney California and we've been 4 times to disney in Parice. But the best park is the one in Florida. I'm really looking forward to it. The only concern I have is the springbreak. :veryconfu I want to see all 4 disney parks. Does some now which to do first and last?
Sunday 22 march, Monday 23 march, Tuesday 24 march, Wensday 25 march, Thursday 26 march. I want to have one day of. Some one has a good tip how to plan thore days?

Greetings Dennis

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

You probably will want to get the Park Hopper option for your park tickets so you can move around and be flexible.
You have 5 days which should work well for seeing the 4 parks.

My suggestions:
When you first get there on Sunday, go to the Magic Kindgom.
It's the first park you want to see when visiting WDW.
Then, don't go to the Magic Kingdom on Monday. Monday can be a crowded day at the MK because many people travel on the weekend to WDW and then go to the MK on Monday.

The other days are up to you. For the parks that have the morning Extra Magic Hours, be at the park when it opens. Do the big attractions; then about lunchtime, if the park is getting crowded, go to another.
Also, we tend to use EPCOT as 'filler' at night and go there if the other parks close early.

You may want to not make so many table service dining reservations because that will hamper your flexibility. Maybe only one or two; otherwise do counter service.

Tks.
:king::king:

Upvote 0

Lucky

You'll be through well before Easter, so you'll avoid the busiest spring week. It should be manageable even if some colleges have spring break that week.

Upvote 0

yankspy

I checked the same site. And I thought that there maybe some other schools that have a springbreak but are not on the site. So in the week I am planning to go it's less crowded than the weeks before and after! That is good news. Are the people leaving on sunday or on monday? In other words; is it wise to go on monday or sunday to disney? Which day is better?

Ik kan wat in het nederlands schrijven en als je dat begrijpt dan dan weet ik dat nog niet zo zeker!

Translation:
I can write something in Dutch and if you understand it I'm not sure whose translation is better?. :wave: Snap je het nog? :hammer:

It's for me and my wife the third time we are going to disney Florida. The first was in 2003 and the second in 2006. In 2006 we also whent 3 days to disney California and we've been 4 times to disney in Parice. But the best park is the one in Florida. I'm really looking forward to it. The only concern I have is the springbreak. :veryconfu I want to see all 4 disney parks. Does some now which to do first and last?
Sunday 22 march, Monday 23 march, Tuesday 24 march, Wensday 25 march, Thursday 26 march. I want to have one day of. Some one has a good tip how to plan thore days?

Greetings Dennis
This site might help with that.:wave:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/wdwguide/5_Primer/gameplan/daily_plan.htm

Edit. We also have a trip planning guide on this site that could help as well.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/trip_planning.htm

Upvote 0

Gentieno

Original Poster
Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the reactions so far. I already planned a couple of things in advance. First we have a 4 day hopper card, second we are staying in a villa 10 minutes drive from WDW. I wanna ga on thuesday to Magic Kingdom, as far as I cab read the least bussiest day for that particular park. The rest of the days are open. I was thingink sunday animal kingdom, monday a day of maybe go to universal or seaworldtuesday MGK, wednesday EPCOT en thursday hollywood studios. Is this planning ok or does someone have some are tips for me.

Greetings, Dennis (Stil coming live to you from Holland)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom