3rd Installment of honeymoon flight cancellations......... NO TRIP!

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
After flights 1 & 2 being cancelled we tried to re-book for this week.....

BUT WE CAN'T GO TIL NEXT WEEK! We can't take this so HONEYMOON OVER BEFORE IT STARTED!

We will get a full refund but who knows when we will be able to next visit.......

Heartbroken :cry:

smk

So sorry, lousy volcano. Who would have thought that this would happen, so crazy.

The good news is that you will get a full refund and WDW will be there when the air clears. I know that does not help much right now but hopefully it will in the coming days. I am really sorry your trip was ruined.

Ghall

That's really terrible, you must be so disappointed. Why don't you re-book your honeymoon to Disneyworld for Christmas? Disney at Christmas has a great atmosphere and weather is usually good. It would be something to look forward to after having to cancel. Lets hope the planes will be back in the air soon. Flights are still cancel out of Dublin and my poor auntie is stuck in Egypt as she was suppose to fly home last Thursday. Hope it all works out for you.

zurgandfriend

I am so very sorry for you, DW and I spent our honeymoon at WDW so I can understand your disappointment.
My suggestion is to put your refund into the bank and continue to save; in the future you can have an even better delayed honeymoon. Stay at a resort on the concierge level, eat at all the best restaurants or just stay longer.

Erin_Akey

I have a friend who is stuck over there and they are taking a bus to Spain today and flying out from Spain. Can you guys not driver somewhere and fly from there? I just hate this for you! AWFUL!:(

DizneyPryncess

After flights 1 & 2 being cancelled we tried to re-book for this week.....

BUT WE CAN'T GO TIL NEXT WEEK! We can't take this so HONEYMOON OVER BEFORE IT STARTED!

We will get a full refund but who knows when we will be able to next visit.......

Heartbroken :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that. I had my fingers crossed for you. If you decide to visit in October, it's a great time to visit. First anniversary trips are a lot of fun too - that is where DH & I took ours. When you do get to visit, it will be special.

tuppence

I do feel bad for you as well, but just remember.......Disney will always be there and it's not going anywhere. :)

October is an absolute great time to visit WDW. The Halloween festivities are great, the crowds are not as bad as summer time and it's just a great atmosphere. By far our favorite time of year to be in Disney.

Good Luck!

Princess Clayre

I'm so sorry to here that :( You must be beyond dissapointed.

I know it's absolutely not the same but could you squeeze in a trip to Disneyland Paris before you have to return to work? I work in travel and I've manage to get passengers on the Eurostar today as they have put extra trains on. The fares are ridiculous for the next few day but might start to ease as airspace opens up over the next few days and the amount of passengers stranded starts to ease.

rodserling27

Nothing on earth is as disappointing as a cancelled WDW trip. I'm so sorry your plans were ruined...it'll just make the next trip THAT much more magical! :: hug ::

bgraham34

I am sorry to hear that. I feel really bad for anyone to miss the trip but your honeymoon. Hopefully you can make something else happen fast.

lbrad

What a bummer...so sorry for you.
BUT you have the rest of your lives to visit Disney...
Helps put life into perspective....ENJOY EVERY MOMENT....
you WILL GET THERE:sohappy:

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Thanks to you all for your kind wishes :)

Not sure what we are going to do but we will be there sometime.............

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom