3D Models

CrashNet

For NowInc

I have a challenge for you. (Who knows it might take you 5 minutes to do) I am sitting here looking at maya and the fireworks effects, and I pretty much have absolutely no idea how to create a firework burst that has flashing embers in it. I hope you know what I mean. Let me know if you no how to do this and come up with something. In case it matters I have Maya 4.0 Unlimited.

NowInc

Re: For NowInc

Originally posted by cac2889
I have a challenge for you. (Who knows it might take you 5 minutes to do) I am sitting here looking at maya and the fireworks effects, and I pretty much have absolutely no idea how to create a firework burst that has flashing embers in it. I hope you know what I mean. Let me know if you no how to do this and come up with something. In case it matters I have Maya 4.0 Unlimited.

Animated texture maps ;)

...at least thats how I would do it...also, I would use my own custom fireworks script (add a few emitters to the burst particles)..that would make it look "flashy"..

...oh..and i would have to say hardware render would be the best way to go about this...the software node would be way too..ehhh....artificial..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom