Trip Report 3 Kids, 3 Birthdays, 3 Resorts what could go wrong?!?!

I have been checking the vacation countdown daily and it feels like the right time to start this pre-trip report.

The who? We are missing a few faces this trip. It will be these three kiddos Nene (10), Bear (10) and Handsome (8).
IMG_4188.jpeg

And me!
IMG_0685.jpeg

We are going to be missing Jet and Hubby this trip but they will be living their best soccer loving lives. They will be watching soccer and visiting training camps in England. I'm not sure who will be having more fun.

What? In typical Spring break fashion we will be celebrating my birthday as well as Nene and Bears.

Where? This gets complicated😃. The trip started as three days at AKL in a Savannah view studio we bought through David's Vacation Club. Once Hubby and Jet booked their flights we decided to mirror their trip so we added days on the front and end. On the front 2 nights at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Rooms. On the end 3 nights at Pop Century standard pool view room.

When? March 21-March 30

Why? When I started talking about taking a trip with my three kiddos there was really only one place we all agreed on, WDW. We agreed to stay at new resorts, eat at new restaurants and to take it slow. The taking it slow is going to be hard for me but I'm up for the challenge.

29 Days!

cgersic

Yay for this!!!! This kids are definitely growing up and it sounds like your husband and Jet have some excitement in their future as well! I almost booked my trip for the week you will be there, but ending up booking the following one. Can't wait to hear the plans for all of the new places!

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
Yay for this!!!! This kids are definitely growing up and it sounds like your husband and Jet have some excitement in their future as well! I almost booked my trip for the week you will be there, but ending up booking the following one. Can't wait to hear the plans for all of the new places!
Jet is ecstatic. She has played soccer since she was 3 years old. It's such a dream for her to watch team England and see a premier league game. I'm sad I won't be there to experience it through her eyes. I'll be drowning my tears in a dole whip.

Tiki Traveler

How did you and your husband get three littles on one moving ride? I have enough trouble getting myself situated.;)

Have a great trip on both sides of the pond!

Summer Vacation GIF

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
So looking forward to your adventures and I am sure Jet and hubby will have an exciting time here in the Uk.
It's Jet's first time out of the country. Queue the mom guilt for missing it.

I'm in! This should be a fun one!
Happy to have you!

How did you and your husband get three littles on one moving ride? I have enough trouble getting myself situated.;)

Have a great trip on both sides of the pond!

Summer Vacation GIF
It was easier to get them on rides then compared to driving them to all their sports now. I miss those days.
Excited to follow along!
Thank you!

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
Alright 21 days woot woot!

Let's start with the plans.

March 21

Our flights leaves Ohio at 6:30pm and arrives at MCO at 8:50pm. Uber to POR and get to bed. My kids are always so wired that first night I'm sure it will be a late one.

March 22

Hoping to sleep in and then head over to POFQ for beignets, yum. Since weather can be hit or miss in March we decided to head to Disney Springs for lunch and some shopping. We have no lunch ADR in an attempt to keep this day flexible. Feel free to send me your favorite DS quick service locations. We have always done Table Service there. Hoping to grab some Gideon's before heading back to the resort.

sesame street eating GIF by HBO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom