3-27-06 World of Disney Pictures

JuanD_20k

Original Poster
peter11435 said:
Well its not called the pirates room. Its called the Adventure room. You are correct that not everything is Pirate themed but everything I saw was consitantly theamed towards the boys/adventure idea.

True, but in patches the walls seemed bare compared to the Princess room, where there is color and theme everywhere.. but none the less the Pirates/Adventure room was great and much better than before.

Although did you think the Princess AA was a little freaky looking? She looked interesting....

rshell68

Thanks for the awesome pics! Wish it was open when we were down a couple of weeks ago. DD was terribly disappointed.

tripplanner

Anyone have any idea how much it will be to fill a treasure chest? I looked into the Princess part and it will be $175 :eek: . A bit out of our budget with 3 girls. Luckily they also love pirates and would love the treasure chest.

peter11435

tripplanner said:
Anyone have any idea how much it will be to fill a treasure chest? I looked into the Princess part and it will be $175 :eek: . A bit out of our budget with 3 girls. Luckily they also love pirates and would love the treasure chest.
They have two different things in the Adventure room that you can fill. You can fill a skull for $18.00 or you can fill the treasure chest for $14.00.

tripplanner

peter11435 said:
They have two different things in the Adventure room that you can fill. You can fill a skull for $18.00 or you can fill the treasure chest for $14.00.

Perfect, that is exactly in our price range. Thank you so much for getting back right away.:wave:

kurros

I didn't bring my camera to work today but Stitch is now wearing rabbit ears and is holding an easter egg. Its cwute.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Pirates and recessed lighting...two things I thought I'd never put into the same sentence! :lol:

PICT0129.jpg

Great update. Thanks. :wave:

Incredibles

I'm just interested in why they chose the boy's room to be a pirate room. It is a good idea, well themed, and goes along with the 3 Pirates movies; however, it kinda limits future use of the room.
Why not go with a "Boy's Action Toys" theme or something. That way they could use Buzz Lightyear, the new Cars merchandise, the Incredibles stuff, and also pirates stuff.
Just an idea, but the pirates theme seems very limited whereas the princess theme is much more expandable for future movies.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I need a video of the pirate aa in action, but the skin looks pretty good. Possibly a new generation of skins for human AA's.

daguru

The pirate theming is really only approx half of the room, including the middle AA and shelves. The rest of the room is Buzz, Incredibles, Stitch, etc....

One of the room corners (the one to the right of the pirate/outside entrance, with the window) has multi-station video game thing setup. This is themed pretty futuristic....

I will agree that the Pirates does dominate the room, but with two movies coming out in the next few days, the new PoC ride, I think Pirates are going to be the main "Boys" focus the next few years....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom