28 days

Jenna

Lucky you :D I don't know how you're still functioning at this point. We haven't even booked yet (we're heading to the travel agent tomorrow to find if we can afford it for definite or not) and I am beyond excited. I've literally ceased functioning. How is it possible that WDW has this impact on ADULTS?
Friends of mine think I'm insane because I love a 'kids place' they don't know what they're missing!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Quantum Physics.

Lucky you :D I don't know how you're still functioning at this point. We haven't even booked yet (we're heading to the travel agent tomorrow to find if we can afford it for definite or not) and I am beyond excited. I've literally ceased functioning. How is it possible that WDW has this impact on ADULTS?
Friends of mine think I'm insane because I love a 'kids place' they don't know what they're missing!

It's all about the reversal role in life.It's not you that's insane! It's your friends but they just don't know it yet.:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Give your friends the easiest explanation ..... EVERYONE is a kid at Disney!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

c1aire.griffin

Original Poster
MAD4NADZ We have got such a great deal. It is unbelieveable how cheap we can now get to WDW. We are going for 2 weeks staying at Port Orleans French Quarter, including all passes and upgraded to table service flying Virgin into Orlando, including a car for 2 weeks and a $150 gift card and for 2 adults, 1 child and a toddler its cost £4000 that is like a 2 week all inclusive in Europe! I can't believe it that is how I convinced my hubby to go. 1 camacarzee toddler on a beach resort for 2 weeks and a 3 year old who needs to know what she is doing everyday with A waterpark or 2 weeks in guaranteed sun with entertainment everyday and to top it off Mickey Mouse!!!! It was a done deal! Oh and I am afraid I had to guarantee him a trip to Florida Mall to get a Sabarro Pizza, he loves them xxxxxx

Upvote 0

Jenna

This forum actually makes me :D so much. I love how much everyone loves the mouse :)
I still haven't booked but it's looking pretty definite that we'll be going, I just can't say we are yet for def for fear of jinxing it eek!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom