ImaginEAR

Original Poster
Has anyone here seen the Fox show 24? I LOVE it! It's really one of the best shows I've ever seen. It's so suspenseful and there are surprises everywhere (like last week with Jack, and Audrey with Paul in surgery). New Episode TOMORROW at 9:00 on Fox!

ogryn

I watched the first two days when it was on BBC and loved it, but then Sky got the rights for it (typical Rupert Murdoch backroom dealing stuff), so it went onto Pay-TV which I haven't got in my room.

TheOneVader

Oh, I love that show! I've been watching it since mid-Season 2, and I saw Season 1 on DVD. I must say, compared to all the others, this season is the best. :)

Number_6

I watched the first two seasons on DVD and got a short way into season 3 on DVD as well, but I had to take a break from it so I'll get back to it eventually. I started watching old episodes of Stargate SG-1 on DVD and I might end up waiting until I'm done with those before going back. Not sure yet.

LoisMustDie

ImaginEAR said:
Has anyone here seen the Fox show 24? I LOVE it! It's really one of the best shows I've ever seen. It's so suspenseful and there are surprises everywhere (like last week with Jack, and Audrey with Paul in surgery). New Episode TOMORROW at 9:00 on Fox!
It certainly is a good show, one that I watch every week. Though I think labeling it one of the "best shows ever" is kind of a stretch.

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
LoisMustDie said:
It certainly is a good show, one that I watch every week. Though I think labeling it one of the "best shows ever" is kind of a stretch.

Ya, that's true. But it's in my top 10. Next to American Idol and The Amazing Race.

Did anyone see the 24 joke in American Dad?

TiggerBW

24 is probably my favorite show. It's like a movie with commercials!
I can't wait to see the next episode! I'm going nuts!!!!

So glad they have brought old season cast back! Now we just need to bring back KIM! (Jack's daughter)

TAC

TiggerBW said:
So glad they have brought old season cast back! Now we just need to bring back KIM! (Jack's daughter)

I had to stop watching it back with season 2 (or 3) with Kim :fork: working for CTU.

She needs to be killed off PERMANTLY! :fork:

Captain Hank

The following post takes place between 2:09 and 2:12 p.m. on Mother's day 2005...

My roommate got me hooked on 24. I've seen all but one episode of the current season so far, and the entire first season on DVD. I'm really impressed with it, and even have the CTU logo as my computer desktop. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

TheOneVader

TAC said:
I had to stop watching it back with season 2 (or 3) with Kim :fork: working for CTU.

She needs to be killed off PERMANTLY! :fork:

You should start watching again, because she left! :sohappy:

Erika

We get together with our friends and watch it every week. WHen they moved it to Mondays, we were not available because my husband wsa in night school, so everybody still waits till Tuesday to see it! It takes a LOT of discipline, lemme tell you. Thank God for VCRs and TiVo (depending on whose house we end up at!)

While this season has been entertaining, we're sooo tired of the sloppy mistakes the team is making. I don't want to say too much because I know a lot of people wait and get it on dvd. Chloe has been a favorite of ours and we were thrilled to see her back this season :lol: and certain other people as well. :animwink: But if they fail to seal one more perimeter I might put my foot right through that screen and never watch it again.

Captain Hank

Erika said:
Chloe has been a favorite of ours and we were thrilled to see her back this season :lol: and certain other people as well. :animwink:
Chloe has been awesome this season! And I agree about the other people as well. I know there was great rejoicing in my room when a certain somebody was brought back. ;)

A few episodes ago, did anyone notice the writing getting a bit weird and...well...dippy? It started to seem more like a soap opera than 24. Thankfully, the last few episodes have more than made up for it.

Aurora_25

My DH is addicted to this show and I have watched a couple of episodes from his DVD's (he has season 1-3) I haven't really gotten as into it not sure why, but it does seem like a really good show. :D

24 is one of the best shows on TV. I bought all of the seasons on DVD and haven't missed a single episode. This show is like a drug, it keeps you coming back every week for more. Awesome job FOX and Kiefer Sutherland Rules!

-DGJ

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
Did anyone see the episode last night? O wow, it was really goood.... I'm not gonna spoil it for those who haven't seen it though, unless they want spoilers.

Did you see next week's episode? eeek!

Erika

ImaginEAR said:
Did anyone see the episode last night? O wow, it was really goood.... I'm not gonna spoil it for those who haven't seen it though...!

Thanks! I appreciate that (even though I'm the idiot who took the chance and came in here anyway). We'll be watching tonight!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom