Gucci65

This is my FAVORITE show!!!! My friends and family know better than to call when it is on. I've been watching since the first episode of Season 1.

Kim was a PITA and needed to go. She doesn't need to come back.
I applauded when Tony and Palmer came back into play.

****ERIKA - DO NOT READ BELOW*****

Cannot stand Chloe and Edgar. Absolutely fell out laughing last night when the director told Chole he did not have time her personality issues. AND again when she told Jack if he ever needed to talk that he could come to her. Did you see the look on his face? Priceless.

TheOneVader

Gucci65 said:
****ERIKA - DO NOT READ BELOW*****

Cannot stand Chloe and Edgar. Absolutely fell out laughing last night when the director told Chole he did not have time her personality issues. AND again when she told Jack if he ever needed to talk that he could come to her. Did you see the look on his face? Priceless.

Is it just me, or does Chloe like Jack?

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
TheOneVader said:
Is it just me, or does Chloe like Jack?

It's plausible... I haven't really been paying attention to their relation, more like Jack and Audrey's relationship... Even though it might be over....

Gucci65

I am more than willing to take Audrey's place!!!

Back to reality, yes I do think Chloe has the hots for Jack - can't really blame the girl. But come on, does she really have a chance......um, no. Jack thought she was nuts last year when she was his assistant. I honestly can't figure out who is more annoying her or Edgar. Especially when they start fighting over territory.

Okay, how come we havn't had an update on the real President - the current spineless one is making me grind my teeth.

What happened to Marwan's son? Haven't seen him since the trade? Will he come back next season to avenge his Mothers death. Or maybe it will be a dual vengence plot with him AND Edgar avenging their Mothers.

Who will be running CTU next year? Will they make us wait til January again? Will Jack have a new love interest?

Hey, while we on one that subject (again) why can't they leave his character as a cold, calculated man instead of one so torn when his love life doesn't work out. Assassin with a heart? It killed me last year when he got in the truck (after chopping off Chases's arm) and started crying. That's a whole other topic.

24 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Hank

I noticed there wasn't any rain audible during the first time the call was played! There also wasn't a door slamming. But that guy from the consulate! :eek: I wonder what he said to the driver.

Gregory

That was the greatest season finale ever... If every show on TV was that good, my TiVo would probably self distruct...

That was amazing.. The 2 hour season finale even topped most movies... The thing about the show is you never know whats going to happen next.. I mean, with the exception of Jack, anyone could die- you don't see that on most shows-- the main characters usually dont die.

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
Captain Hank said:
I wonder if that was the series finale. I mean, what can Jack do now?

That's what I was thinking, until I saw an ad for Season 5 at the end of the show. Coming January 2006.

Gucci65

Awesome finale!!!!!

Is anyone else out there as annoyed with the spineless President as I was last night??? He didn't nothing but whine and cry. Palmer did all the work and look who is acting all high and mighty now. Hopefully the REAL president will survive his ordeal and reclaim his position. OR in the show in 2006 could be about the election of the spineless President.........plus the woman they gave amunity to..........plus Marwan's son coming back for revenge..........

I almost panicked last night when Jack took off walking down the RR tracks. I don't think I could watch the show without him in it!! BUT then I was relieved when they showed the teaser for 2006.

Audrey....to bad. You think he is dead, you didn't want him anymore. Glad that relationship is over. Maybe he does need to hook up with someone at CTU. BUT - not Chloe (shudders at the thought).

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the best 24 season EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (This is was better than season 1 - IMO)

Captain Hank

Gucci65 said:
Awesome finale!!!!!

Is anyone else out there as annoyed with the spineless President as I was last night??? He didn't nothing but whine and cry. Palmer did all the work and look who is acting all high and mighty now. Hopefully the REAL president will survive his ordeal and reclaim his position.
Oh my gosh! That guy was so annoying! And then he told Palmer "you played a part." He WAS the part! He was the only one that actually made a decision the entire time. Without Palmer, America would have been SOL.

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
OMG!!!!!

The Calgary Sun reports that a movie based on popular Fox series 24, starring Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, is in the works.

Canadian director/producer Jon Cassar said, "The last I heard, the first hour will not be in real-time, but then something big will happen and real time will kick in. It still has to be worked out -- it's at a stage where they need to write it."

Cassar will not predict a storyline for the big screen version of the show. He says the script will likely depend on what's happening on the series prior to the movie coming out.

"It could still be two years from now, so it's far too early to say," he says, adding even if he did know, he wouldn't give it away.

squee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom