24 hours PS

Welsh Chick

Hey
Me again! Sorry for being a pain but i was just wondering if you help me again!
I was wondering if it is possible to make a PS for the following restaurants when i get to my Disney Resort (I'm staying in AKL between 24 Nov and 8 Dec) if i make them 24 hours in advance because I've been ringing WDW Dine for days now and i'm still not getting thorugh! And it's becoming very expensive because I'm ringing from the UK! Anyway, I heard that for some restaurants you can make PS when you get there and i wondered it this was true?? Thats alot!!!
The restaurants I'm interested in are:
Cinderella's Royal Table
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree Tavern
Coral Reef
Garden Grill
Marrakesh
Rainforest Cafe
Brown Derby

Oh also, what are E-ride tickets??

By the way, thanks alot to everyone who replied to my last thread, you were a big help!!
:wave:

RogueHabit

When are you ringing??? I booked all my PS's months agao and always managed to get through within 90 seconds of picking up the phone.

If you want to get PS's just 24 hours in advanced then you're not gonna be able to be picky over the times.

Upvote 0

LincsLad

Dumb question, but you are ringing after midday (UK time = 7am Florida time)?

I haven't had a problem getting through, but I call in the evenings, after 6pm UK when they are likely to be less busy.

That first week could get busy with Thanksgiving crowds, so I would make any PS for that week as soon as you can - I think a lot of places are fully booked for the day of Thanksgiving itself already. :(

Upvote 0

Welsh Chick

Original Poster
I've been ringing at all different times from 12pmUK time till 7pm UK time and everytime I'm put on hold for ages!
I dont really want a PS for Thanksgiving day itself. I was actually thinking of making most of my PS for the first week of Dec after Thanksgiving, so that's why i thought i could make a PS when i get there.
Anyway, thanks for your help!:)

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

You must have been wayyyy unlucky then. I must have made 4 or 5 calls to them and never been on hold.

Anyway, as I already said you will probably have to take what you can get.

Cindy's might be a BIG problem as it is the most popular PS meal going. I think most of the others won't be too bad, but you may have confined choice.

Upvote 0

Hurricane

Originally posted by Welsh Chick

Back when disneyland and WDW used ticket books instead of the unlimited ride system currently in use today, rides that were most popular and most thrillling or thought of as the best value for instance space mountain were E tickets (a tickets were for the train and transportation and B were for lesser rides etc) The term has come to mean a large, gate busting attraction.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Welsh Chick

Cinderella's Royal Table
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree Tavern
Coral Reef
Garden Grill
Marrakesh
Rainforest Cafe
Brown Derby

By the way, thanks alot to everyone who replied to my last thread, you were a big help!!
:wave:

CRT...usually hard to get a PS, BUT I have heard of people getting in at the last minute if someone doesn't show. The week after Thanksgiving (Tues-Thur) it MIGHT be possible.

Crystal Palace...see above

Liberty Tree Tavern...possibility Can get same day for lunch; you might be able to get a PS within 24 hours.

Coral Reef...should be doable if you call on your first day. I've also walked in without a problem, but it's easier at opening (11:30)

Garden Grill...last time I ate there I walked in.

Marrakesh...I've never eaten there, but many people have walked in, or only had a short wait

Rainforest Cafe...they don't take PS ; I belong to the Safari club, so get first available table. If you're willing to sit in the bar (you have the same menu) you shouldn't have to wait. It also wasn't that busy the last time I went.

Brown Derby...I've made same day reservations in the past

If you're flexible with your time, and are willing to eat either earlier or later than prime time, you should be able to get some PS.

I think Cinderella's Table will be the hardest to get.

E-ride tickets are for a special event only open to resort guests. You pay an added price, and you can enter/stay in the MK for 4 hours after closing. The "major" rides are open, along with a couple of restaurants. (I'm sure someone else will list them) I really enjoyed it the night I went. I went early, turned in my ticket for a wristband, had an early (for me) meal, then stayed until I had had enough. :sohappy: (Space Mountain...how many times you rode it depended solely upon how quickly you could get back to the front of the line)

Upvote 0

Welsh Chick

Original Poster
Hey!
Just thought I would let you all know that you all inspired me to try again!
So, I just rang (12.20am UK time) and I finally got through and booked all the restaurants I wanted!! (apart from CRT, decided to go with LTT instead!)
So, thanks for all your help! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom