20K Sub at Epcot

Woody13

Wbnemo1 said:
anybody know who the new sponsor for TLS is?
William
Well, I thought everyone knew this, but Nabisco is going to be the new sponsor of TLS. They have a new theme song (sung to the tune of the old Nestles theme song);

N-A-B-I-S-C-O
Nabisco makes a lot of dough
And crackers...

Indeed, Nabisco has perfected a new saltine cracker that never goes stale! They will provide regular demonstrations inside TLS with "Nemo and Dora" crackers for the guests. Actually, it will be regular sardines on the crackers with food coloring to look like Nemo and Dora. Yummy.

Brian_B

Connor002 said:
What, no pictures? :lookaroun

Backstage pictures aren't really allowed - get caught taking them and you'll be in big trouble, although that doesn't seem to stop folks 'round these parts...:hammer:

- Bri

Wbnemo1

GMR ehh...... ya know Tom Judd then? he trained me at ITM walking tour in 95

William

by the way, that little signature you have is simular to mine, though I haven't used it here...

If you can dream it, I can build it, and probably already have!!!

J Sulley

Brian_B said:
Backstage pictures aren't really allowed - get caught taking them and you'll be in big trouble, although that doesn't seem to stop folks 'round these parts...:hammer:

- Bri

Who said anything about pictures?

J Sulley

cac2889 said:
J Sulley, the sub was removed a day later, along with other props used from 20K. They were only there for a day or so for the private party. If you notice, the entire cast building has sea theming right now. Where do you work by the way?

I saw it one afternoon and then the next day, which would be two days. I hadn't working the day prior, so I didn't know if it was there.

And just to remind you that there is no such thing as a private party..."that hurts guests feelings...it is a pre-arranged event.

Not being rude either, just stating what I saw and what I know:wave:

Lee

Adventurer
Wbnemo1 said:
ok,
the Nautilus model over at One Mans Dream is a replica of the 11 ftr built by Tom Scherman and Rich Allsmiller for a serial called Discovery Bay Cronicles

Off-topic, but I just wanted to jump in and say that, Nautilus-wise, Tom Scherman was THE MAN!:cool:
And Discovery Bay Chronicles...based on what I saw of them...would have ruled. That replica looked cool coming up out of the water.

Connor002

Brian_B said:

- Bri

I'm well aware of that, and I know that there would be serious consequences(sp?) for someone breaking that rule, hence the "lookaround" smilie.

J Sulley said:
Who said anything about pictures?

I did.:hammer:

CrashNet

J Sulley said:
I saw it one afternoon and then the next day, which would be two days. I hadn't working the day prior, so I didn't know if it was there.

And just to remind you that there is no such thing as a private party..."that hurts guests feelings...it is a pre-arranged event.

Not being rude either, just stating what I saw and what I know:wave:
Oh, no problem. And yes you are right, its a pre-arranged party. The other thing was I saw it one day at work on the way home (at night), and had the day off the next day, so I just missed it I guess. *shrugs*

Pongo

Woody13 said:
Well, I thought everyone knew this, but Nabisco is going to be the new sponsor of TLS. They have a new theme song (sung to the tune of the old Nestles theme song);

N-A-B-I-S-C-O
Nabisco makes a lot of dough
And crackers...

Indeed, Nabisco has perfected a new saltine cracker that never goes stale! They will provide regular demonstrations inside TLS with "Nemo and Dora" crackers for the guests. Actually, it will be regular sardines on the crackers with food coloring to look like Nemo and Dora. Yummy.

*Dory

:D :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom