• YEY parks! So much coming soon!
  • oh wait... no mention of WDW?
  • Q&A IS COMING! HERE WE GO
  • oh....nothing....
  • ummm... is that it?
  • nooooooooooooooo!!! :banghead:
simpsons search GIF

peng

Surprised a lot of questions were about how there hasn't been any movement on the $60 billion being invested and that they admitted they have no response for Epic Universe. Feel like it will be a big hit, an east coast Nintendo World alone will be a Potter level hit. Trian losing was expected, surprised it was by that high a margin though. Feel EU will force Disney to actually invest as at the very least, the locals will be going to EU in droves, and knowing disney I have a large suspicion they have nothing to show off at D23.

Surferboy567

Surprised a lot of questions were about how there hasn't been any movement on the $60 billion being invested and that they admitted they have no response for Epic Universe. Feel like it will be a big hit, an east coast Nintendo World alone will be a Potter level hit. Trian losing was expected, surprised it was by that high a margin though. Feel EU will force Disney to actually invest as at the very least, the locals will be going to EU in droves, and knowing disney I have a large suspicion they have nothing to show off at D23.
They have to do something right? I’m pretty nervous myself now. In a large arena at the Honda Center no announcements are not going to go over well. That’s why I feel they have to do something, we even have the dinoland permits so that’s something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom