News 2024 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
There is a new one currently under final prep, which is not yet ready. This is the temp kiosk in the meantime. Not a good look I have to say.
They’re tourists what do they know.

83% will probably say that the generic white tent does an excellent job representing the culture of Australia.

Now give me some of that overpriced Australian booze! Wooooooo!

Incomudro

EPCOT's CommuniCore Hall Debuts as Festival Center for 2024 Food and Wine Festival​

CommuniCore-Hall_Full_57410.jpg

CommuniCore-Hall_Full_57402.jpg
Looks like a mall clearance sale.

Horizonsfan

Didn't think "hero" sculptures in the gardens or light projections/artwork in the hall was that difficult of a lift. Thanks, Kartika for proving us wrong!

What the hell even happened to those promised festival sculptures? Somehow the 8th most visited park in the world can't even afford the quality of festival statuary that DLP can muster up?

James Alucobond

Didn't think "hero" sculptures in the gardens or light projections/artwork in the hall was that difficult of a lift. Thanks, Kartika for proving us wrong!

What the hell even happened to those promised festival sculptures? Somehow the 8th most visited park in the world can't even afford the quality of festival statuary that DLP can muster up?
It's so deeply puzzling that it makes me wonder if they realize the couple of obviously budget / nonfunctional / placeholder elements of the gardens (central planter, ground lighting, fountain corridor planter) just aren't cutting it and need fixes that will necessitate them rethinking the decor anyway.

Quietmouse

I dont think so. The brief is to maximize profit. So reducing costs to a minimum is the name of the game. Assuming they can beat previous sales for merchandise and F&B, it will be judged a great success.

What was the budget then? It has to be exceptionally small for this kind of results to take place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom