News 2024 Disneyland Resort Event Calendar

McMickeyWorld

The new segments are so cute, and the costumes are so good! Disneyland Paris vibes! But they should definitely send the Toy Story truck to the incinerator already, and after seeing the Harmony in Color choreography for Up, I missed seeing dancers in that section. Without a doubt, when the song comes out, I'm going to listen to it 24.
I'm not gonna lie, I felt like a fangirl. :):):)🥹🥹🥹

Consumer

We got that because you and other vloggers are “speechless” and the only thing that we can think of that’s slightly Pixar related that would warrant such a reaction would be Disney surprising people with PTN. Granted, it could be something completely new. If it’s new and a surprise that Disney didn’t advertise I have to doubt that it’s that amazing.
If Disney vloggers are “speechless,” it’s a good indicator that it’s something incredibly mundane.

mickEblu

If Disney vloggers are “speechless,” it’s a good indicator that it’s something incredibly mundane.

Lol “Speechless” is a strong word though. Even for a vlogger. “Amazing” I wouldn’t have thought much. To be clear, “speechless” I think would still be too strong of a reaction for a PTN comeback for a non vlogger. But for a vlogger it seems about right.

Nland316

It's short but cute?

Luxo Lamp opening mini unit
Turning Red unit
Up unit
Soul unit
Inside Out unit
Luca Unit
Incredibles on their hover boards
Toy Story yellow dump truck unit with Woody
Pixar ball theme unit with Miguel, Jessie, Buzz, Mike and Sully

Live now:

Has there always been that wide of gaps between parade floats? I feel like it kills a bit of the momentum..

TTA94

Mmhmm. MH and now this with onboard lighting and a bunch of cheering= Death of PTN and MSEP. Why would they ever go back to a light parade when people are satisfied and enjoying seeing daytime parades at night? Yes DL has done this for years way before PTN and was still very successful at it.

jrhwdw

Mmhmm. MH and now this with onboard lighting and a bunch of cheering= Death of PTN and MSEP. Why would they ever go back to a light parade when people are satisfied and enjoying seeing daytime parades at night? Yes DL has done this for years way before PTN and was still very successful at it.
DL really hasn't used MH at Night this year.

Opening Days always have Cheering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom