2022 NCAA Football is back.......and so are the fans!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Colorado is set to announce it will re-join the Big 12 conference tomorrow.

Big 12 leadership has just unanimously preemptively approved Colorado's bid to join.

The Pac 12's final days are here.
It’s been suggested there maybe 2 conferences within 5 years…

Basically semi-pro nfl

I do miss the days of small conferences and those kinda calendar event games. Even with the drawbacks

Slpy3270

So since the last post....
* Arizona is joining the Big 12
* Oregon and Washington are finalizing a plan to join the Big 10
* Arizona State and Utah have applied to join the Big 12

August 4, 2023 is the day the Pac 12 died.

Last edited:

Timmay

Not exactly sure why Stanford is dragging their feet on getting into the Big 10.

Nice to see my Buffs back home though…although it won’t be the same without that Nebraska rivalry.

seascape

The B1G, and Big 12 should each expand to 24 teams in 4 divisions with 2 rounds of playoffs. The Big 12 should add Oregon State, Wahington State, California, San Diego, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse and BC. The B1G should add Stanford, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Virginia, Clemson and Duke. The SEC should add Florida State and Miami and think about other teams.

Slpy3270

I'm lucky that I'm not in a Spectrum market nor in a Spectrum household 'cause damn if I can't watch my Yellow Jackets get creamed every week...

(I live in Comcast territory so the only people affected here are those outside Comcast's jurisdiction, namely the rural areas where Spectrum operates.)

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
Bama has ZERO Line…..no O or D….and no Secondary

Peeps love nicknames….that Soda Pop CB/Kick Returner for Bama is BARELY a nickel corner…but he has a loveable and cute nickname….

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Terps went 4-0, 2 games away from being bowl eligible and I feel like this is the team that can do some damage in the Big 10.

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
So here is the CFP Paths:

Control your own Destiny:

SEC
- Georgia- beat Georgia Tech and win SEC Championship

B1G
- Ohio State - beat Michigan and win B1G Championship
- Michigan- beat Ohio State and win B1G Championship

ACC
- FSU - beat Florida and win ACC Championship

Pac 12
- Washington- beat Washington State and win Pac 12 Championship

1 Loss Maybes if win out

- Oregon- CFP has them above Texas and Bama … seems as they have ANNOUNCED the Pac 12 Champion will get in....so Oregon wins out and SEEMS to be in as 1 Loss Pac 12 Champion

Iffy/Questionable/needs help if Wins Out

Big 12
- Texas
Scenario 1
- Win out as 1 Loss Big 12 Champion, Oregon Beats Washington and they JUMP Oregon? CFP would have explaining to do if this scenario plays out
Scenario 2
- Win out as 1 Loss Big 12 Champion, FSU Loses, Georgia beats Bama
Scenario 3
- Oregon loses to OSU, the beats Washington + Win out and 1 Loss Big 12 Champion

SEC
- Bama 1 Loss SEC Champion and needs help....they could Jump Oregon (should jump Oregon), but how do they jump 1 Loss Texas that beat them in Tuscaloosa? Bama needs FSU to lose (easiest path), or Texas to lose

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
CFP Committee must be praying for a Florida State or Michigan loss!!

Now that Bama and Texas have won, the Committee now HAS to make a REAL decision to make.

Many are saying FSU is the Odd Team out....how?? If FSU's uniform was Orange, and had a Tiger Paw..... would they be getting bumped?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom