2022 NCAA Football is back.......and so are the fans!

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
Coaching News

Brian Kelly pronounces “Family” different now……

EVERY Sports Talk outlet has it as MAJOR talking pint today

I DON’T CARE
More Coaching News

Bob Stoops twice refused to accept pay as Interim Head Coach of Oklahoma

He then Leaked a Press Release advising the World of what a swell guy he is….

Oops…. It was leaked it was voted on/in by the Oklahoma Board of Regents he’ll be paid $325,000 to Coach the Bowl Game….a Twitter feed suggests Stoops twice refused UNTIL THE PAY WAS INCREASED TO $325k

serious damage control on both the Oklahoma Board of Regents and Swell Guy Stoops parts…

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
What a way for ND coach to say good bye and say hello to LSU!
Bye bye Okie State

Georgia might have Play Bama twice ……

And does Notre go? Any Hope for Baylor?

This is even BEFORE Cincy and Michigan play….what if one of them lose as well?

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
Now the Projections are

Bama vs Cincy
Georgia vs Michigan

With the Championship Prediction being Georgia vs Bama

EVERYONE had Georgia vs Michigan in the Final......Georgia is STILL Getting respect while we learn Michigan was on the dreaded Doublt Secret Probation.....

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
More Coaching News

Dabo seen in Raiders garb on Raiders sideline yesterday

Under the Radar
Carolina Panthers fired Joe Brady

Lilofan

More Coaching News

Dabo seen in Raiders garb on Raiders sideline yesterday

Under the Radar
Carolina Panthers fired Joe Brady
Wow, Dabo was making like around $9-10M per year at Clemson. And a Cane , always a Cane. Mario is coming back to The U.

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
Texas A&M bows out of Gator Bowl…initial release was Covid….

now carefully worded “lack of available players”

sounds like many players decided not to go….

Lilofan

Talk of Rutgers ? Being invited. Challenge is the players are all on winter break if they have to travel back to NJ to only prepare for one week? Sounds not possible but Rutgers could use the bowl money.

seascape

Talk of Rutgers ? Being invited. Challenge is the players are all on winter break if they have to travel back to NJ to only prepare for one week? Sounds not possible but Rutgers could use the bowl money.
The Big 10 does a good job of splitting bowl money but the extra $5.3 million to the league for splitting is good news for every team. The big question I have is the band. The football team will go and has agreed but I hope the band gets to go too. Plus this is much better than the Pinstripe Bowl.

Lilofan

The Big 10 does a good job of splitting bowl money but the extra $5.3 million to the league for splitting is good news for every team. The big question I have is the band. The football team will go and has agreed but I hope the band gets to go too. Plus this is much better than the Pinstripe Bowl.
I'm sure Rutgers invited would enjoy the warmer weather in Jacksonville compared to frigid NJ. It could be a recruiting time for the NJ school to sell their program to FL recruits.

Lilofan

And hope you are having a safe and especially RELAXING Christmas
You too . What is interesting is the Rutgers coach was interviewed saying even after a losing 5-7 season the team was still having workout sessions and practices even during finals week in Dec thinking they may get a last minute invitation to a bowl game. Now the team has to report back to NJ tonight 12/25 and will fly to FL on Monday to prepare to take on Wake Forest on 12/31. Memphis must be really disappointed in flying and staying in Hawaii for the Hawaii Bowl only to find out that Hawaii cancelled at last minute because of a number of covid cases that affected their team.

Lilofan

A number of bowl games have been cancelled and now the Canes have decided to not play in El Paso TX in that bowl game.

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
A number of bowl games have been cancelled and now the Canes have decided to not play in El Paso TX in that bowl game.
Yes....I was just reading that...Fenway and Military Bowls also cancelled

Bowl System seems to be headed for real problems moving forward.

We already see top notch players sitting out to prepare for the Draft and assume NIL will make even easier for the business decision to sit

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom