News 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival

tpoly88

Oh man, Italy's menu is all new again. 😂 They have such a terrible track record with festival food.
Gnocchi can be so good if done right and so bad if done wrong.

We won't be there this year so someone must report back on the Italians. :D
As a guy that is happiest eating ill give a report! not sure ill be there this summer as sometimes its just too hot but the menus look decent. glad the drink selection has some regular beer and wine....

Richie248

Oh man, Italy's menu is all new again. 😂 They have such a terrible track record with festival food.
Gnocchi can be so good if done right and so bad if done wrong.

We won't be there this year so someone must report back on the Italians. :D
Based on the new "Italy" menu....seems like they gave up.... Gnocchi w/ white sauce to Gnocchi w/ pink sauce.... Who knows, maybe it will be good.

bhg469

Just informed the wife that there is no Pavlova at the Australian kiosk.. She is very angry! One thing worth noting.. The wing stand needs to be something else badly, of course they serve beer too... These are by far the worst wings I have ever eaten. Not because of flavor, just because they are just really poorly cooked. Like extremely rubbery.

Richie248

Just informed the wife that there is no Pavlova at the Australian kiosk.. She is very angry! One thing worth noting.. The wing stand needs to be something else badly, of course they serve beer too... These are by far the worst wings I have ever eaten. Not because of flavor, just because they are just really poorly cooked. Like extremely rubbery.
Yeah, the wings are pretty bad....they could definitely find something better for that space.

Beacon Joe

Some personal notes now that the menus are released.
  • Is this early? Wasn't Food & Wine a Fall event?
  • Disappointed that the Spam Hash hasn't returned - that was delicious. I'm gonna eat the heck outta those musubis though
  • No pommes frites at the Belgian or German stands makes me sad. What I'd give for a cup full of proper Belgian or German pomme-frites, complete with the little plastic skewer.
  • Charcuterie at the Spain booth? Seriously? Now I'm triggered. I just ranted about this yesterday. https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...as-building-to-open-2024.976792/post-10303056 :p
  • A mango lassi from India will be incredibly nice to drink. I wish they had this available every summer
  • I'm happy and impressed they are actually using a liver pate on the banh mi
  • France: Escargot is back. Makes me happy
  • While I keep hoping they'll do okonomiyaki one day, takoyaki makes me happy. I'm surprised they haven't done mitarashi dango
  • With all of these open, suddenly my reservation for Space 220 seems less desirable

bhg469

You all must have had the wings on a bad day. I thought they were great.
Hated them so bad that I would never try them again. I am however from Buffalo, and a former cook in a bar there. Wings were not exactly difficult but I did a pretty good job. These had the texture of something that was baked to barely temp. There are plenty of places in Orlando to get good wings these are not them. The only reason i tried them is to get the sauce they offered which was mood because the chicken was inedible.

VelocityRaptor

Hated them so bad that I would never try them again. I am however from Buffalo, and a former cook in a bar there. Wings were not exactly difficult but I did a pretty good job. These had the texture of something that was baked to barely temp. There are plenty of places in Orlando to get good wings these are not them. The only reason i tried them is to get the sauce they offered which was mood because the chicken was inedible.
Also previously from Buffalo. Had the wings last year and absolutely hated them lol
I’m newish to the Orlando area. Any tips on decent wings?

bhg469

Also previously from Buffalo. Had the wings last year and absolutely hated them lol
I’m newish to the Orlando area. Any tips on decent wings?
Kitty O'sheas has very decent wings, I like to mix the hot and garlic parm (you will find me there every Bills game). Also there is a place in hunter's creek called Tavern at the Creek that makes some very good ones. I think they may brine them because they have a little bit of a salty taste to them but they make them very crispy and serve them with house made bleu cheese.

VelocityRaptor

Kitty O'sheas has very decent wings, I like to mix the hot and garlic parm (you will find me there every Bills game). Also there is a place in hunter's creek called Tavern at the Creek that makes some very good ones. I think they may brine them because they have a little bit of a salty taste to them but they make them very crispy and serve them with house made bleu cheese.
Thanks!! I’ve heard of Kittys just never made there yet. Looking forward to trying both out. I had some pretty good wings at The Whiskey in Dr Philips. Went there for the Bills Patriots wildcard game last season.

bhg469

Thanks!! I’ve heard of Kittys just never made there yet. Looking forward to trying both out. I had some pretty good wings at The Whiskey in Dr Philips. Went there for the Bills Patriots wildcard game last season.
I have to go to the whiskey, i was told they make the best burger in orlando. You Definitely have to try kitty's for a game. Just get there early! Loads of bills fans, not nearly as many as Harry Buffalo, but I prefer to not go there. HB is not a buffalo owned restaurant and it gets a little to clubby in there.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Need more band announcements.

Here you go - full list.

July 14-15 – Baha Men
July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
July 22-23 – Tonic (NEW)
July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp (NEW)
July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
Aug. 26-27 – Blanco Brown (NEW)
Aug. 28-29 – 98°
Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
Sept. 11-12 – Jimmie Allen
Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
Sept. 18-19 – American Authors
Sept. 23-24 – BBMAK
Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band (NEW)
Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys (NEW)
Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr. (NEW)
Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray

Here's the list of local musicians for the 2022 schedule -

July 19-21 - C’Nergy
July 26-28 - Country Airwaves
Aug. 2-4 - Element
Aug. 9-11 - Latin Ambitio
Aug. 6-18 - Epic
Aug. 23-25 - Evolution: Motown
Aug. 30-Sept. 1 - M-80s
Sept. 6-8 - The Vybe
Sept. 13-15 - Foreigners Journey
Sept. 20-22 - SMB “The Female Collective”
Sept. 27-29 - Epic
Oct. 4-6 - Latin Ambition
Oct. 11- 13 - The Vybe
Oct. 18-20 - 506 Crew (Reggae)
Oct. 25-27 - M-80s
Nov. 1-3 - Country Airwaves
Nov. 8-10 - Foreigners Journey

Last edited:

Comped

Here you go - full list.

July 14-15 – Baha Men
July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
July 22-23 – Tonic (NEW)
July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp (NEW)
July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
Aug. 26-27 – Blanco Brown (NEW)
Aug. 28-29 – 98°
Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
Sept. 11-12 – Jimmie Allen
Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
Sept. 18-19 – American Authors
Sept. 23-24 – BBMAK
Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band (NEW)
Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys (NEW)
Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr. (NEW)
Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray

Bad list compared to pre-pandemic lineups. Air Supply is a welcome return though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom