News 2022 Disney Parks and Experiences Investor Spotlight Day (3/28/22)

Patcheslee

We're 60 days from Memorial Day weekend, depending on who the want to attract i.e. those that want TS or not, they seem to be cutting things close.

Schweino

Didn't they already 'unofficially' announce that GotG would be open by memorial day weekend? I thought I read an article either here or elsewhere about it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Didn't they already 'unofficially' announce that GotG would be open by memorial day weekend? I thought I read an article either here or elsewhere about it.
It’s not official until official, so we are waiting on that announcement from Disney.

Tom P.

Chapek is announcing that although the guests are the magic, they will now have to pay to bring the magic on property. You will no longer simply be able to make your own magic for free.

He is also introducing their new Oxygen+ upcharge, for a premium breathing experience while in the parks.

1648583024292.png

jrhwdw

Chapek is announcing that although the guests are the magic, they will now have to pay to bring the magic on property. You will no longer simply be able to make your own magic for free.

He is also introducing their new Oxygen+ upcharge, for a premium breathing experience while in the parks.

View attachment 629284
Really?!?!?!?!? Come On!!!!!!! Chappie isn't that Dumb or Useless!!! Neither is "That Other Site" I might add.......

Also, real glad I didn't waste another Day for "News"!!!!

SirLink

View attachment 629284

TBH an Oxygen bar at Disney Springs would be a creative breath of fresh air.

VJ

so.. it's almost the end of the last day of this whatever-this-is and all that's happened is a tour of galactic starcruiser

seems legit

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom