News 2022 Disney Parks and Experiences Investor Spotlight Day (3/28/22)

the.dreamfinder

Original Poster
3/28 AM Update: As of 8AM EST, The Walt Disney Company’s investor relations page has not been updated with information on the investor event. Additionally, there are no articles from a reputable source stating a time or location for it.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
I understand all the investors have been put up at the best Hotel on property...The Four Seasons.

Also each of the visiting investors will be given a coupon for 1 small popcorn, 1 small soft drink, and a $25 Disney Gift card to immerse themselves in the magic.

ToTBellHop

I understand all the investors have been put up at the best Hotel on property...The Four Seasons.

Also each of the visiting investors will be given a coupon for 1 small popcorn, 1 small soft drink, and a $25 Disney Gift card to immerse themselves in the magic.
$25, Bob?!?!
1648473537183.gif

Lilofan

Four Seasons WDW at Golden Oak make GF, Poly, Contemporary look like a Holiday Inn in terms of guest service, facilities and amenities.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
It sure would be on brand for Chapek to make his sweeping slate of parks announcements to investors at a closed door event instead of to fans at D23 later this year.

I assume if we hear anything it will be tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom