News 2021 Walt Disney Company Annual Meeting Of Shareholders

SorcererMC

Q: Matt: Florida Man and CM: What's up with DCL? (Said the person who doesn't know we're still in a worldwide pandemic.)

A: Bob: We're trying. We don't know.
To elaborate on this: He said they anticipate that they might be able to offer something in the fall with limited operations, depending on the incidence of coronavirus and the rate of public vaccinations. They would implement the same "disciplined guidelines" as the parks.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Q: Grats on Hamilton! We like Hamilton. Hamilton is great. Did I say I like it. And now for something completely different which you already mentioned with environmental goals but I'm too lazy to look up the paper you posted on the website. So, feed me the info.

A: Bob: Yeah, we're doing that.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
To elaborate on this: He said they anticipate that they might be able to offer something in the fall with limited operations, depending on the incidence of coronavirus and the rate of public vaccinations. They would implement the same "disciplined guidelines" as the parks.
Which is an elaborate way to say, "we don't know when."

FantasiaMickey2000

YES! MAGA Q GUY! 🤣
It was a legit question. You can’t say Gina’s tweets were inappropriate but Pedro’s were appropriate. Not to mention other high level Disney employees tweeting cartoons of Trump voters being thrown into wood chippers. It’s a serious problem at the company driving away half of their potential customers.

CaptainAmerica

It was a legit question. You can’t say Gina’s tweets were inappropriate but Pedro’s were appropriate. Not to mention other high level Disney employees tweeting cartoons of Trump voters being thrown into wood chippers. It’s a serious problem at the company driving away half of their potential customers.
It's a legit question for a journalist, not random slob to shout at the friggin CEO of the company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom