2020-Gaming discussion

The_Jobu

I haven't replayed the trilogy since I finished each on their original release. I never picked up the dlc so that is the key for me. I'm hoping it goes into ea access because as a gamepass subscriber on xbox, that will be included soon.

I am looking very forward to cyber punk, as most everyone is. I just hope we don't see more delays. It would be just like 2020 to have it move to next year. Lol

If you've never played any of the DLC you're in for a treat!

You'll get Kasumi, the shadow broker, and Zaeed for a start. And you get the Citadel dlc for me3 which is massive.

Get hype.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Glad to hear you guys are not having the Amazon experience.

I can't wait to hear your reviews. (I'm hoping to grab an Series X early next year).

I'm eagerly waiting for my PS5 to ship.. I'll try to provide my thoughts if i get it on time!
This is my 4th Xbox and third X-box pre-order and I learned early on the MS is the best place to get it with Best Buy coming in a close second.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
She is here...

xbox.jpg

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
The sad thing is I will probably not set it up for a couple of days. Work just saddled with 2 projects with impossible deadlines. Odds are I will be up until midnight finishing the first.

Damn. I'm happy the PS5 comes on Thursday for that reason. Usually no one is bothering me on Friday so I can have a few days uninterrupted with it. It would bother me to have it sitting there and know I can't really use it.

erasure fan1

If you've never played any of the DLC you're in for a treat!

You'll get Kasumi, the shadow broker, and Zaeed for a start. And you get the Citadel dlc for me3 which is massive.

Get hype.
Zaeed came with my original copy of mass effect 1. So I guess technically I did play one of the DLCs. I was most looking forward to Citadel and shadow broker but I had never gotten around to picking them up. Or I should say they never had a great sale. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
C’mon man... Priorities!

No kidding!

I did get the new XBox controller today and love the way it feels in my hands.

Having now held (not played) with both controllers, it's clear that Sony and Microsoft put some time in these controllers and it really shows. Can't believe we're starting another generation and it feels like this generation is about to be the best yet as both companies brought their A game.

Mike S

No kidding!

I did get the new XBox controller today and love the way it feels in my hands.

Having now held (not played) with both controllers, it's clear that Sony and Microsoft put some time in these controllers and it really shows. Can't believe we're starting another generation and it feels like this generation is about to be the best yet as both companies brought their A game.
Bro, the generation started like 3 years ago for us Nintendo fans 😉

Stripes

Bro, the generation started like 3 years ago for us Nintendo fans 😉
Does Nintendo count? 😉

I kid! I still love my Wii! How much is the Switch selling for these days? If it has come down some I'll consider picking one up as Christmas gift for the family. Nintendo games are made to be played with family and friends. I feel like Sony and Xbox make products geared more toward solo gameplay.

Last edited:

Mike S

Does Nintendo count? 😉

I kid! I still love my Wii! How much is the Switch selling for these days? If it has come down some I'll consider picking one up as Christmas gift for the family. Nintendo games are made to be played with family and friends. I feel like Sony and Xbox make products geared more toward solo gameplay.
It has not gone down unless you want the Lite.

PopCentury

Does Nintendo count? 😉

The regular Switch is gonna be $300 with Mario Kart and 3 months of switch online for blk Friday. That’s an ok deal in my opinion. Nothing amazing

erasure fan1

You hate to see it, but you also love to see it.

Maybe next time just make a normal story based video game, yeah?

Yea, I don't feel bad at all really. No one really wanted this type of game for starters. Like you said, make it a full on story driven game. It should have felt more like the Arkham games rather than destiny. The other issue, at least for me, was the blatant snub on xbox. You don't give the middle finger to one platform and expect them to jump on board with your game. Especially after your poor showing the first time you showed the game off. I don't know a lot of xbox people who really cared about it after the spider-man announcement for Playstation. I get exclusive content, it happens all the time. But giving one platform a huge benefit over the other just didn't sit well with me. I actually don't mind they gave ps4 spidey. It's more the fact they gave xbox nothing. So in essence you made one game have less content for the same price. If the ps4 version was $10 more or they gave xbox vision, black panther, scarlet witch... something, I wouldn't have minded. Of course I think when all was said and done, it just wasn't a great game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom