2020-Gaming discussion

erasure fan1

I feel like this was inevitable. The more powerful the console, the higher in price the games will be.
They've been prepping this with all the special edition versions of games. Most of them start at $70 and go up from there. I can see, especially the major developers, really pushing for this. I guess it doesn't matter that much to me as I haven't paid full price for a game since mass effect 3 if I remember right.

Mike S

I hate 2k. If you want the Kobe edition cover for 2k21 you need to spend $100. I don’t think they have said anything about donating any proceeds to a charity. Gross
The upgrade to next gen is also tied behind that version and the next gen version you get isn’t even the Kobe edition. It’s the standard.

Mike S

Scuse me, but if his review isnt a 10/10 and wasnt written on IGN, you know, a credible source of all reviews, then it's not legit!
He gave it a 6/10 while the original is one of the few games he gave a 10/10.

His reasons should be fair enough to anyone that watches it.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I haven't been a fan of 2K sports for a long time. It feels like they gave up on quality after EA stopped doing NBA Live and ironically pulled the EA approach with microtransactions.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Bought Dreams on the PS4 last night and it's definitely interesting. Some of the games created are well done and some are just flat out bad.

Sharon&Susan

1594146410146.png

Sega's doing another mini console and will feature 36 games:
Here's the lineup so far:
  • Alien Syndrome
  • Alien Storm
  • Golden Axe
  • Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder
  • Columns II
  • Dark Edge
  • Puzzle & Action: Tant-R
  • Virtua Fighter
  • Fantasy Zone
  • Altered Beast
Neither Dark Edge or Golden Axe The Revenge of Death Adler have been rereleased before.

The price point will be 12,800 yen (around $120 USD)

Underdog

Has anyone played Horizon Zero Dawn? I’m about 10 hours in and the more I play the more I enjoy it.

I’m excited to see how the sequel is going to play now that we are in post breath of the wild world.
Started but have not finished. I've added it to my backlog. But, it's been so long since I've played it, I'm sure I'll be lost and should just probably start over.
My backlog has grown significantly in the past six months, but that's nothing new for me.

I was able to get Ring Fit Adventure off Amazon before someone's bot took all available inventory :cool:. The wife and I plan on getting that going and seeing how we do with it.

PopCentury

I was able to get Ring Fit Adventure off Amazon before someone's bot took all available inventory :cool:. The wife and I plan on getting that going and seeing how we do with it.

Nice, glad you were able to snag one. I have Ring Fit Adventure but I haven’t played it as much as I should lol. I feel like it is a good workout. After 20 minutes, I’m done for the day lol. The only problem I have is that the leg strap falls too much when running in place so I have to keep readjusting it.

Right before my gf played it for the first time she put it on the highest level. I warned her lol. She was out of breathe real quick.

The_Jobu

2k also the same shenanigans with their wrestling game. Microtransactions, purposely making the character progression a slogging grind so you just give up and buy the XP boosts. I haven't bought a copy since 2015 or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom