2019 Walt Disney Company Meeting of Shareholders

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
we don't care how long you've been a castmember... ask your question

YES - more UCF/Valencia classes for Disney aspire

Surferboy567

Will this include Song of the South?

What's "Song of the South"?..Seriously though....I would like it to be released though. It never will though all the political remarks made by people will make sure it never see's the light of day ever again.

the.dreamfinder

Original Poster
What's "Song of the South"?..Seriously though....I would like it to be released though. It never will though all the political remarks made by people will make sure it never see's the light of day ever again.
“Song of the South” is the film the story and characters of Splash Mountain come from. It has a very complicated history because of the film and the source material’s treatment of the post slavery south. The film has not been made available in the US since the early 80’s, but was available abroad as recently as the DVD era.
Some reading

Last edited:

SSE

It is so easy to find bootleg copies online, I know I saw it on YouTube once, it may still even be there. They should just release it and put a disclaimer in front of it if they feel too many people would be upset.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom