2018 World Cup

21stamps

Original Poster
I know this isn’t World Cup related, but there’s not a soccer thread, and wanted to share this somewhere -

End of an era. La liga will not be the same without him.

Anders Limpar

American of Croatian heritage. Can't believe they were able to go one step further than '98. Amazing game, couldn't be more pleased. Guys like Perisic, Rebic and Mandzukic ran their socks off all game.

21stamps

Original Poster
American of Croatian heritage. Can't believe they were able to go one step further than '98. Amazing game, couldn't be more pleased. Guys like Perisic, Rebic and Mandzukic ran their socks off all game.

If I have to see anyone besides Argentina in the final, I would pick the 2 teams who beat them. ;)

Hats off to Croatia. They’ve been unbelievable so far! I’d love to see them win it all.

Anders Limpar

Thanks. Yeah, we've shown such fighting spirit. I hope we somehow figure out a way to beat France.

I don't know what's wrong with Argentina. So much talent but they don't play like a team. The Copa defeats and the defeat in the final of the last World Cup can't be easy to get over. But then you'd think that would motivate the players to do better in Russia.

aw14

If I have to see anyone besides Argentina in the final, I would pick the 2 teams who beat them. ;)

Hats off to Croatia. They’ve been unbelievable so far! I’d love to see them win it all.
Damn you ;). My family is English, and my 15 year old and I sat and watched, just to see them fall apart against a depleted Croatia team. Hats off to Croatia

Anders Limpar

Damn you ;). My family is English, and my 15 year old and I sat and watched, just to see them fall apart against a depleted Croatia team. Hats off to Croatia

Thanks. Not getting the second goal before halftime really hurt England.

21stamps

Original Poster
France wins 4-2

We were at a watch party in downtown Cincinnati. Here was my nephew’s reaction after the final whistle-

A799015F-7921-4E79-B128-73AFD58D1D5E.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom