• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

2018 World Cup

American of Croatian heritage. Can't believe they were able to go one step further than '98. Amazing game, couldn't be more pleased. Guys like Perisic, Rebic and Mandzukic ran their socks off all game.

21stamps

Original Poster
American of Croatian heritage. Can't believe they were able to go one step further than '98. Amazing game, couldn't be more pleased. Guys like Perisic, Rebic and Mandzukic ran their socks off all game.
If I have to see anyone besides Argentina in the final, I would pick the 2 teams who beat them. ;)

Hats off to Croatia. They’ve been unbelievable so far! I’d love to see them win it all.

Thanks. Yeah, we've shown such fighting spirit. I hope we somehow figure out a way to beat France.

I don't know what's wrong with Argentina. So much talent but they don't play like a team. The Copa defeats and the defeat in the final of the last World Cup can't be easy to get over. But then you'd think that would motivate the players to do better in Russia.

aw14

If I have to see anyone besides Argentina in the final, I would pick the 2 teams who beat them. ;)

Hats off to Croatia. They’ve been unbelievable so far! I’d love to see them win it all.
Damn you ;). My family is English, and my 15 year old and I sat and watched, just to see them fall apart against a depleted Croatia team. Hats off to Croatia

Damn you ;). My family is English, and my 15 year old and I sat and watched, just to see them fall apart against a depleted Croatia team. Hats off to Croatia
Thanks. Not getting the second goal before halftime really hurt England.

Top Bottom