2018 Pricing

DisneyJoe

Travel agents were just told this morning:

"2018 vacation packages for Walt Disney World® Resort will be available to book beginning June 20, 2017.

These packages will be valid for arrivals Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2018. Please note the last date of your Client’s vacation cannot be booked more than 499 days in the future."

disneyworlddad

Original Poster
Travel agents were just told this morning:

"2018 vacation packages for Walt Disney World® Resort will be available to book beginning June 20, 2017.

These packages will be valid for arrivals Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2018. Please note the last date of your Client’s vacation cannot be booked more than 499 days in the future."

Well this is exciting!

DisneyJoe

If you will click on the link, then click on "View Rate Calendar" you can scroll all the way to December 2018 to see the room rates. I just did it again to check (12:48 CDT) and it works fine for me.
Interesting - I have nothing that says "View Rate Calendar". I have a Change button next to my dates, but then it only lets me scroll to Dec 2017.

Attachments

• pofq_rates.jpg
    pofq_rates.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 58

DisAl

That is strange. When I go to the page the "View Rate Calendar" is just above the "View Availability" button and just below the "Starting At" price on the page that lists the room types. You might try doing a refresh on the page or clearing the cookies on your browser. FYI, I am using Internet Explorer.
I don't guess it matters much at this point since the package prices should be available tomorrow.

disneyworlddad

Original Poster
That is strange. When I go to the page the "View Rate Calendar" is just above the "View Availability" button and just below the "Starting At" price on the page that lists the room types. You might try doing a refresh on the page or clearing the cookies on your browser. FYI, I am using Internet Explorer.
I don't guess it matters much at this point since the package prices should be available tomorrow.

Can you screen shot this?

DisAl

Here are the rate calendar pages and the room type page that I am seeing.
Strange, but who knows what goes on in a computer sometimes.
This is further proof of one of my beliefs; No amount of skill can ever replace dumb luck....

20170619_180110.jpg

20170619_180045.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom