News 2018 Fourth of July

Willfire

So, never been and would like to. I've been to new years eve fireworks at MK and EP. Are the crowds and fireworks comparable? Because NYE crowd at EP was horrible. Most I've even seen there!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So, never been and would like to. I've been to new years eve fireworks at MK and EP. Are the crowds and fireworks comparable? Because NYE crowd at EP was horrible. Most I've even seen there!
July 4 at MK looks something like this :)

23_Full_26-2.jpg

iMax

I went to 4th at EP last year and crowds weren't bad, same with NYE

es135

I was at the parks for the 4th a couple years ago. We opted to spend the day at AK and honestly had one of the best experiences there. Becuase it was the only park with no fireworks and because this was pre Pandora, the crowds were very light and we were able to enjoy each of the attractions with very minimal waits.

winstongator

Oh, was that a couple years ago when that huge storm rolled through? The clouds during sunset were just gorgeous - bright pink! I got a great photo from the Poly of what I think is that same thunderhead.

The storms and humidity are no fun, but I love that it’s not quite fully dark when the fireworks start.
Did you watch fireworks from poly beach? How was the view? One way to beat crowds is to view from the resorts.

Pixieish

Did you watch fireworks from poly beach? How was the view? One way to beat crowds is to view from the resorts.
They were issuing wristbands for those staying at the resort. Seems they're limiting fireworks viewing for the 3rd and 4th to those actually staying there.

winstongator

They were issuing wristbands for those staying at the resort. Seems they're limiting fireworks viewing for the 3rd and 4th to those actually staying there.
That would be my plan. Or stay at Epcot area resort for illuminations. I've never gone on the 4th. My daughters aren't huge fans of normal 4th fireworks, but they like the Disney shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom