News 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays

IMDREW

I’ve just become a WDW annual passholder yesterday and picked up my Food and Wine magnet and am now waiting for this Goofy one. Are there still any other magnets or stickers I can pick up atm? I see a lot of people with so many different ones and wanted to know if it’s only seasonal things or are there also year round stickers and magnets to pick up. Any help would be appreciated!

ToTBellHop

I’ve just become a WDW annual passholder yesterday and picked up my Food and Wine magnet and am now waiting for this Goofy one. Are there still any other magnets or stickers I can pick up atm? I see a lot of people with so many different ones and wanted to know if it’s only seasonal things or are there also year round stickers and magnets to pick up. Any help would be appreciated!
They’re only available for a limited time, so you can’t pick up old ones.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Ebay 《cringe》

HauntedMansionFLA

Go over to Mousegears at Epcot.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Or you could be happy you get anything extra since you’re not entitled to anything beyond park admission.
To clarify, current "perks" for non-DVC, non-Florida-resident APs:
1541851859549.png

Kman101

HwdStudio

LOL...after reading all these comments about the Candlelight Procession ( something I never witnessed or knew about ) I think we will skip it. Stupid me thought it was an actual Procession of singers who held up candles and walked all around Epcot. ROFL. I had no idea it was an "inside" thing that you had to stand in line to get in for viewing. No thanks! There's enough waiting in lines for the rides let alone to listen to music. We are going to the Magic Kingdom Christmas Party so I think we will get our fill of Christmas there.
Listening to a few gloomy gusses and making that kind of decision is truly your loss.

Kman101

An ornament, like the cutting board for FW, would be neat to give out for us during Holidays

Didn't they used to way (way) back in the day? (90s/00s? kinda before I'd really know for sure). I remember hearing about Passholder Ornaments, but I could be totally wrong on that. It would be nice. I'd take a tervis. A shirt. A mug. A hat. Even a tote. (But of course we can buy them all with a discount). I mean ... they could do a lot. It's not entitlement; just knowing that they do very little ... lol.

I'd love an ornament. Even a pin or something would be cool.

Kman101

FWIW, SeaWorld gives us APs an ornament each year. But they also give us discounts on alcohol too, so I think an ornament is plenty. LOL

Hmm. I really need to get back to SeaWorld. It's been a long long time.

That's really nice they do that though. It's just a nice touch, and I think Disney has kind of lost sight of that. I think they're "trying" to some degree with passholders again but it feels a little hollow sometimes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom