2018 - Big Year

paul436

5 years is a bit of a way off but I can wait. I hope to make 2 trips to WDW between now and then (and hopefully a Disney Cruise in the middle) and will enjoy the current magic until all the newest and coolest arrives. Half the fun is the anticipation!

SpectroPhoenix

Personally, I'd rather everything be spread out. Being from Florida, I'm spoiled and get to go to the parks a couple of times per year. I'd rather things be more like Disneyland with continuous changes as opposed to big expansions. But like I said, I'm biased :p

LucyK

Please no more Potter.......
I really don't know what else they can do with Harry Potter... But I do think two expansions is enough
No more Potter? I see you guys are not fans. Universal can create numerous expansions using the Potter universe and believe me, fans will flock to it over and over and over again. Universal is sitting in a mine of money with the Potter world and they know it, I can see them making at least two more expansions out of the books. Dark rides, family rides, extreme rides, you name it, the Harry Potter Universe will be able to provide it.

Turtle

Original Poster
No more Potter? I see you guys are not fans. Universal can create numerous expansions using the Potter universe and believe fans will flock to it over and over and over again. Universal is sitting in a mine of money with the Potter world and they know it, I can see them making at least two more expansions out of the books. Dark rides, family rides, extreme rides, you name it, the Harry Potter Universe will be able to provide it.
Agreed but.... what does this have to do with Disney's 2018 lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom