2017 NASCAR

wdwfan4ver

Kasey Kahne said replacing Danica Patrick isn't an option for him. He said the 95 car is possibility for him. Kasey also said he is toying doing a mixed schedule that includes the Indy 500.

Stewart-Haas Racing isn't considering Matt Kenseth for the ride either according Matt.

patch553

it wouldn't surprise me if Smithfield end up on the 14 with clint and cole custer moves up to the 10 ride,which would prob be changed to 00?

wdwfan4ver

Leavine Family Racing is considering a 2 cup team, but also could stay as a single car team with it being possible that Mcdowell could be replaced. All I read about that is they talked to Kurt Busch and Kasey Kahne about it. The Owner of the Leavine Family Racing did mention that he thinks Kurt wouldn't be a good fit for the organization.

The odd thing about Leavine Family Racing is they didn't talk to Matt Kenseth. I don't know what's going on with Matt and I don't know the future of the 27 cup team after this season when Paul leaves for the Wood Brothers.

The 95 is decent ride, but I think Mcdowell is holding the team down. They have RCR equipment like the 13 team that Ty Dillon races for in cup.

Furniture Row Racing sold the charter of the 77 cup team and it really looks like the 77 team is closing after this season.

Last edited:

patch553

woo hooo well done Justin allgaier:)
great final few restarts,shame for eric jones clearly had the best car but super happy for Justin.
also good to see sadler strong at the end of the race hopefully its a good sign for jr motorsports in the play offs

MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
C2281DA6594D4ACBA7F36FEC9AFF54C3.jpg

TALES OF THE TURTLES 400, CHICAGOLAND

1. Martin Truex Jr.
2. Chase Elliott
3. Kevin Harvick

wdwfan4ver

NASCAR legend Robert Yates passed away on Monday at the age of 74 from liver cancer. Robert Yates was the founder and owner of Robert Yates Racing. Robert Yates Racing was one of NASCAR's great organizations in the 1990s and early 2000s. Robert also was well known as one of the best engine builders in NASCAR history.

Robert Yates is going to be inducted into the 2018 NASCAR hall of fame class.

RIP Robert Yates.

wdwfan4ver

Landon Cassill was told that he wouldn't be back with Front Row Motorsports next year. Landon claimed Front Row didn't give a particular reason outside of doing major changes.

There is a new rumor about Front Row Motorsports is going from Ford to Toyota next year. I don't know who is going to take Landon's place. There is a lot of drivers out there that could including Danica Patrick. What I do know is Furniture Row is down to one team in 2018 and I'm assuming BK racing is gone from NASCAR after this year. Toyota basically wants another organization in their camp.

My claiming of BK racing closing down after this season is due to what happened at BK racing at Charlotte. BK racing drivers wasn't able to practice or qualify before the race due to owner's legal issue of not able to pay for engines. This is the same team that is known for not paying drivers in the past and they do have a tax lien against them back in August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom