MOXOMUMD

Original Poster
usa_today_10114489.0.jpg

PURE MICHIGAN 400, MICHIGAN

1. Kyle Larson
2. Martin Truex Jr.
3. Erik Jones

wdwfan4ver

NASCAR is considering eliminating the Jackman by equipping cars with airjack systems. NASCAR claims it would be a cost reduction movie for race teams. What I read online is the airjack system actually costs more than the jackman does.

artvandelay

Kyle did an amazing heel turn last night. After getting out of the car, a lot of boos rained down. He held his hand to his ear and wanted more! Then took a broom, jumped on the roof of the car and started sweeping the top of the car. Very funny. NASCAR needs a personality like Kyle. He knows people are going to hate him and he's now embracing it.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I heard a lot of negative about the race (not because KB won) but down to the fact that the racing was not very good.A lot of people were saying it would be their last Bristol attendance.

wdwfan4ver

I heard a lot of negative about the race (not because KB won) but down to the fact that the racing was not very good.A lot of people were saying it would be their last Bristol attendance.
I'm not shocked. The problem dates back to Bruton Smith screwed up the track in 2007 by reconfiguring Bristol. Bruton Smith did reconfigure the track again after the complains from the fans, but he never quite got the track back the way it. Fans wanted stuff like what I saw on Espn in 1995 between the 3 car and the 5 car in the final laps.

This is what I am referring to back in 1995:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom