2016 Christmas Week Phase Closing watch

mimitchi33

352p6bc.jpg

Welp, things at Epcot have changed significantly. I would say you can tell that the MK has been closed to some degree as it seems like crowd levels have doubled.

View attachment 182055
View attachment 182056
View attachment 182057

I thought this next one was weird; a standby and FP line for Soarin' by the Imagination Pavilion.
View attachment 182058
View attachment 182059
View attachment 182060
View attachment 182061

Sorry, @wdwmagic , it got so full that we went back to the Beach Club to be at the resort for a bit so no other photos for now. If we go back in I will try to get some more. ;)

Happy New Year!!
o9myhc.jpg

How long were the lines for other things like bathrooms and the shops?

Daughter got sick on me so I can't partake in the madness that is Epcot. Kinda disappointed but kinda relieved by everything I'm reading. Plus, 300 minute wait for Frozen, I'll pass.

Happy New Year friends!!! :) :)
I hope she gets well soon! Happy new year to you too!

Is that the line for Stitch's Great Escape? If so....
2w38j2u.jpg

Last edited:

miamivice

We are sat at home in the uk and we always enjoy watching how crazy busy it gets at mk and epcot.

MDE is showing 300 mins for frozen and 200 each for test track and soarin.

The park must be half empty with everyone in them queues!

Last edited:

grimb168

At epcot and it is crazy busy. Big crowds in world showcase both front and back. Looks lie monorail is still restricting people at 715 to go to magic. We had a great meal in Germany and got to celebrate the new year in Germany at 6pm

HauntedMansionFLA

granted I'm not actually in the parks, but everything described seems on par. NYE in EPCOT is always crazy busy. You really have to park yourself in the back half of WS if you want to be even remotely comfortable after dark.

We went to the MK resorts last night - watched the fireworks from the boat dock at the Poly. It was perfect! Then a small walk and we were back to our cars. I know the fireworks are fun inside MK, but the best view by far is outside the park for those 360s.
We stayed at the Poly early this December and enjoyed the fireworks from the beach and dock each night. Much more enjoyable than dealing with the crowds.

Disney-Trains

MK was insane for early wishes. Hub was crazy overcrowded. Guests jumping the railing and walking through the flowers etc. I left for studios afterward for Jingle Bam. Park was very manageable. No line at Starbucks either and could easily get a great center view. Now back to MK area...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom