2015 Christmas Week phase closings watch

grimb168

At 11am. World drive from the epcot monorail

Attachments

• 3042.jpeg
    3042.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 311

dgp602

I remember sitting at home last Christmas and watching the 'wait times' on my Disney app and being blown away by the times. Then switching over here to see the phase closings. Doing all the same this year, it appeared the crowds, although large, were not as big as last year. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

prberk

View attachment 124323 The Magic kindom hub as of 12:15 pm. The Christmas parade was heading to the hub when I took the pic. Like for more pics

Sadly, the first thing that strikes me in this picture is not the crowd. It is the nakedness of the once-beautiful hub. No trees. They used to be so beautiful and twinkling with lights. Now just a crowd on pavement... without a decent sign of Christmas decorations in view either.

Last edited:

Jeffxz

@wdwmagic - I think there is a mistake in your phase closing text:
Phase B Closing
No admission of guests with one day tickets, and no re-entering or crossing over from another park unless they have one of the following:

• WDW Resort Guests, including The Four Seasons Resort, Swan, Dolphin or Shades of Green, Hotel Plaza Boulevard hotels arriving by bus (Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, The Buena Vista Palace, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, B Resort, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, Hilton), Golden Oak residents and guests.
  • WDW Premier Passport, Annual & Premium Passholders
  • Guests with Park Hopper tickets re-entering or crossing over from another WDW Theme Park
  • Guests with Memory Maker
  • Guests with dining reservations
  • Magic Kingdom Guests with reservations for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Harmony Barber Shop or The Pirates League.
  • FastPass+ reservations and are WDW Resort hotel guests.

The lines in bold seem to contradict each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom