2015 Christmas Week phase closings watch

mimitchi33

21ox8x2.jpg

...and this is why this is the craziest time to be at Disney. Who waits an hour for a Beauty and the Beast live show?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Just in case some random internet passer-byer is at Disney right now and is in a panic trying to figure out what to do without waiting in line.... And because I'm bored... Here are plenty of attractions to use up your day with that has general to short wait times. Best of the list is underlined, of my opinion.

MK-
Mickey's Philharmagic
Stitch's Great Escape
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Country Bear Jamboree
Liberty Square Riverboat

The Hall of Presidents
Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
Carousel of Progress

Enchanted Tiki Room

EPCOT-
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
Ellen's Energy Adventure

The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Journey Into Imagination with Figment

Impressions de France
O Canada!

Reflections of China
The Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable

The American Adventure

HS-
Muppet Vision 3D
Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show

AK-
It's Tough to be a Bug!
Finding Nemo - The Musical
Flights of Wonder
Festival of The Lion King

(^^^ All worth seeing)

mimitchi33

Earlier in the day, this happened:
23m693k.jpg

And now, Belle has a 70 minute wait! What's with these random non-crowded attractions having high wait times?
Also, a question for anyone there now: What's the wait time for the new short film showcase? I don't see it on the app.

Figment82

We're at epcot at the moment, having spent the morning at DAK. Neither felt any more crowded than our last visit at the end of September. Actually, epcot during F&WF felt more crowded than today. Heading to DHS now, expecting Osborne to be a madhouse.

That's what I experienced as well. We were at DAK this morning and Epcot in the afternoon and remarked at how both parks just felt like an average summer day (weather and crowd-wise!). I had FP+ for the Safari and the standby was only 20 minutes. Both parks were quite enjoyable. We certainly weren't complaining! Best of luck at DHS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom