2015 Christmas Week phase closings watch

PhotoDave219

Well this is pretty much right on schedule for an MK closure. I think 10-10:30 was Phase 4 back in 2011 when I was there.

Last year, I had to work and then mid-afternoon had to figure out how to get to the Poly.

I've done all 4 parks on NYE. Never ever ever ever ever unless i'm getting paid ever again.

Mark P.

First time going through the parking gate with my AP card. Do they usually scan them? I was just waved through - unsure if that was to keep traffic moving or if that's SOP. Seems like an easy control to bypass...

disney4life2008

First time going through the parking gate with my AP card. Do they usually scan them? I was just waved through - unsure if that was to keep traffic moving or if that's SOP. Seems like an easy control to bypass...

Traffic. And it depends on the person. Im almost at the booth myself lol. Im in no rush i just want to get i lol

ElvisMickey

Are the Holidays over yet? Too much time off from work, ridiculous traffic and crowded parks equals me twiddling my thumbs up here in North Orlando lol.

Mark P.

Current wait at the International Gateway entrance to Epcot is non-existent.

20151231_121512.jpg

worellana

image.png

This was one hour ago. We were there yesterday from 9am to 1am. It was madness, the smell of sweat was everywhere due to the hot weather.

There was a very nice party with Dj before and after fantasy in the sky, I guess it was worthy after all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom