2015 Christmas Week phase closings watch

DHoy

Mania currently posting 180. Imagine they will not let it drop any lower inn order to ensure the backlands are cleared in time for a midnight launch.

Soarin posting 240.

FastPass availability at both DHS and Epcot is remaining tight. However it does appears many guests are cancelling FP they don't intend to use making available for other guests. Using MdX Epcot mostly shows only the Pixar film as available but from time to time other attractions become available including Soarin and Track but quickly become unavailable again.

worellana

Anybody knows if it's possible to park at 10 pm at Epcot. We plan to get to the ticket and transportation center then watch the fireworks from the ferryboat deck. Opinions?

freediverdude

I went and saw both NYE fireworks at MK yesterday. Nice fireworks with lots of perimeter ones both times. The countdown with Mickey and Minnie and Goofy is cute. From 9:30 to 11:50 when they turned the whole park into a loud dance party I could have done without though. It was real loud and in all the lands not just in front of the castle, so you couldn't get away from it unless you were inside an attraction. The crowds were manageable though, glad I went last night instead of tonight.

DHoy

Epcot out of FP
image.png

brb1006

I wonder how packed Epcot and Hollywood Studios are? I don't know if Animal Kingdom is open on New Years though but that might have to do with the animals.

DVC91

In EPCOT now. It's definitely busy in WS and the wait times were high earlier but most people are gathering their drinks and locations at this point. Just walked the countries and stopped to take in some of the performances. There's a serious dance party happening at the American pavilion with really great live latin music. Haven't noticed any guest issues or "events". Though... My face when I hear those free noise makers the CMs hand out:

wDVoF9Y.png

brb1006

In EPCOT now. It's definitely busy in WS and the wait times were high earlier but most people are gathering their drinks and locations at this point. Just walked the countries and stopped to take in some of the performances. There's a serious dance party happening at the American pavilion with really great live latin music. Haven't noticed any guest issues or "events". Though... My face when I hear those free noise makers the CMs hand out:

wDVoF9Y.png
Are noise makers only sold in Epcot?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom