2014 Pin code

Tiggerfanatic

Just had a pin code offer in my e-mail that's good for dates in January through mid-April 2014. Nothing specific, just saying special rates are available for these dates. The example they gave was a 5 night MYW package at a Value for $75 per day per person.

nc_disneyfreak

my wife got the same one...and of course last Wednesday were booked for APRIL 26th to May 3rd...about two weeks AFTER the pin code expired!!!!!!!!!!! whats up with that lol? I do have a feeling that regular discounts should become avail for spring 14' in the fall..as usual

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

We received one as well. It really could not have come at a better time since my youngest will be heading down for Marching Band at the end of March. Hoping a late Easter (April 20?) will help keep crowds a little lighter that first week of April. Quick question, does the 20% off a value out weigh a potential Free Dining? As it is, we had Show Choir at Universal this past year (2 days) and not WDW for next year. Hoping the 7 short guys mine coaster is up by then.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

We received one as well. It really could not have come at a better time since my youngest will be heading down for Marching Band at the end of March. Hoping a late Easter (April 20?) will help keep crowds a little lighter that first week of April. Quick question, does the 20% off a value out weigh a potential Free Dining? As it is, we had Show Choir at Universal this past year (2 days) and not WDW for next year. Hoping the 7 short guys mine coaster is up by then.
That's offensive. They are dwarfs. Or is it dwarves?

Free dining is better than 20% off at the values. I believe the tipping point is at the mods.

Upvote 0

tink65

I really, really want to run the Disney Marathon in 2014 & am hoping for some kind of discount... I know marathon weekend will be blocked out but I could book 2 separate ressies.....one for the weekend and one beginning after. A friend of mine received a pin & she hates Disney!!! Her pin start date was Jan 12th which is the date of the marathon but I guess the occupancy will fall significantly on that date. I can't remember what the exact pin was...something about stay, play and dine for children's prices?? Anyone else get this?

Upvote 0

Andi Lin

How do you get pin codes?

Upvote 0

SDisney90

Yes. I'd like to know this as well. Is it random?

How do you get pin codes?

Can you apply a pin code after you have already booked? How do you get pin codes?

Well I called last night to see if I had a pin code..I did not. According to the cast member on the phone pin codes are like the lottery. They are sent to random people with a specific code to their own account. They're picked completely random and by if Disney has your e-mail, home address etc.

And if you were to receive a pin code after booking your reservation you would just have to call the Disney reservation number and they would update your package. Thus, applying the difference back to your credit card.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom