2014 Eat to the Beat concert series performer line-up announced

fillerup

To add a bit more about the priority seating - it's probably a good idea for the first set as that's always the busiest.

But since I rarely go before the second set, I will say that time after time, for the last two shows, I would see the seating roped off for Chase Visa and then they'd remove the ropes right at showtime because there was either no one or just a handful of people there.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
are you a Disney Visa card holder? If so, you go to the American Experience around when WS opens. Head to the right side of the main doors. (They will most likely have a CM working a rope line. show your Visa card and they let you up to the Chase lounge. you can take the stairs (I wanted the exercise) or take the elevator.... Once you go in, to the right is a small bar (beer/wine at the usual prices) and a Coke machine that allows you to create some cool combinations. Raspberry coke? Orange coke? strawberry sprite? Mmmm.....yes, please. No charge for the soft drinks. although they did frown on me taking a coffee cup (held a lot more) rather than using the small cup to dispense the soda.

Anyway, if you go back down the hall to the left of the lounge there is an area that overlooks the courtyard that has chairs, couches, televisions and charging stations for your phones. Very cool - all kinds of adapters there!! While there, if you want to have the priority seating, you ask for a wrist band. That gives you priority seating for (I think) the 6 pm show. You will line up to the left (looking at the stage - the right side is the stand by line who wants to get as close as they can. There was one guy there last year for the Go-Go's who HAD to be 75+. Waited all day to get the 'good seats'. The Go-Go's came on and he promptly fell asleep.) When they seat you, you are in the first section out from the 'floor' seating. [Not sure how else to describe it...you are not in the first three or four rows, but after the aisle that separates the sections, that is where they seat the Chase people....] Decent seating and you don't have to wait in line for three hours to get second row seats for the band. (Which I admit, I did. I do love the Go-Go's.....)

Awesome info.

Now, delete it before everyone and their mothers finds out about this hidden gem.

:D

Spikerdink

Awesome info.

Now, delete it before everyone and their mothers finds out about this hidden gem.

:D
Did I say it was at the American Experience? My bad. It is actually just inside Stich's Great Escape over at the MK.

Oh, and they don't give out free wine/beer once or twice a day, either.

lee.g.brown

So this time last year all the eat to the beat acts had been announced for a couple of weeks already! I wonder what the hold up is this year? I'm really eager to find out for my trip this autumn!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom