marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Try the general discussion or trip planning forum :wave:

Be aware that the company is trying to reduce discounts back to how it used to be. How they'll do that and not get complaints remains to be seen.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

To answer the 1st post, check back in maybe November or December.

To answer the 2nd, they'll just do what they're been doing for the past year - Catering to overseas visitors who aren't feeling the pinch of this economy.

Upvote 0

celluloid

Try the general discussion or trip planning forum :wave:

Be aware that the company is trying to reduce discounts back to how it used to be. How they'll do that and not get complaints remains to be seen.

Especially when nothing really new is being offered. Fantaslynad's Expansion this year is all they are going to be able to push next year.

Upvote 0

MaryMcMagic

We usually see the promos hit by mid-August. I'm looking to book for Feb 2013, myself. In the past, I've been able to book my reservation w/promo very close to the 180 window for dining reservations. If a Promotion hasn't dropped yet, you can make your room only reservation and call back once the promo is announced and a CM is usually able to apply the discount to the reservation. If you book through Kindom Konsultant travel, they'll handle all of that for you. Pam and her crew are awesome! I recommend using them whole heartedly!

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightbeer

To answer the 1st post, check back in maybe November or December.

To answer the 2nd, they'll just do what they're been doing for the past year - Catering to overseas visitors who aren't feeling the pinch of this economy.

Which part of the world is this then? Oh wait the parts that didnt have anything to do with the America! :brick:

Upvote 0

Sans Souci

Which part of the world is this then? Oh wait the parts that didnt have anything to do with the America! :brick:

I think the discounts offered to other countries are due to vacation habits, rather than the economy. The UK gets mega-discounts, but they've just dipped back into a recession. They vacation for two weeks at a time. If your goal to make a profit, who would you want to woo? The American who goes for a week or the Brit who goes for two (and loves to shop)?

My husband is from England and he takes his PTO two weeks at a time and he won't do it any other way. Luckily, he works for a finance corporation based out of London, so he doesn't get grief about it. :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom