2013 dining Plan

Brian O

Original Poster
What is with all the changes to the Plan and the choices at Down Town Disney . Captain Jacks only table service ..... no raglan road or no counter ... Cookes of Dublin. Very disappoinnted in new lock of choices . With a name like O'Leary you can see my dilema. Almost makes Plan not worth the bother.

Lucky

The list may not be final yet. They have to renew the agreement each year with the non-Disney restaurants, but based on past years they'll all likely be part of the plan again in 2013.

buseegal

go through this every year until closer to Jan when everything is signed for 2013. in past it has been Dec before all is know and most resign but it takes awhile.

Swim mom

When I was making my resort reservation a few weeks ago, the CM noticed that I had already booked Be Our Guest one night for dinner. I mentioned to her that we were just making alternate plans for our ADR's that were not included on the 2013 dining plan. She informed me that every restaurant that was on the dining plan for 2012 will be on the dining plan for 2013 and that the website had not been updated yet.

The CM seemed to be well informed of numerous things while I was making my reservation so I would hope that she gave me accurate information regarding this as well. And as mentioned before, this happens every year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom