2012 Pop Warner Resorts

Buzz2001

A three (3) night minimum stay is required and includes a standard room at Disney’s All-Star Resorts,
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort or Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. All participants/coaches must
book a package through Disney Sports Travel and stay at these select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels*

Saturday, December 1st through Saturday, December 9th

wiigirl

Thanks for the info! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

awesomeinabox

As an FYI Cheerleaders won't show up en mass until the end of that week, they compete Thurs-Sat. But the Pop Warner Storm isn't the only championship of it's kind near the world. American Youth Football is having championships in Kissimmee from the 1-8th so there will also be a lot of parents coming to the World/Universal those dates. United Youth Football has Championships in Tampa Dec 2-8 and there will be spillover into Busch Gardens (I forgot this place existed until I got the rundown last week oops) and some might be in the World but Tampa is a bit far to trek to Orlando for a few hours of the mouse.

Upvote 0

Zipadeelady

Now if only you could tell me when Pop Warner is for next year I'd be very happy. Don't know if I should book the 1st or 2nd week of December 2013! Do they every spill over to FQ or RS?

Upvote 0

swissamy

We were there last year at All Star Sports during that time and except for the extra noise of running overhead and the fact the the food court was overrun with teenagers and the lines were more horrendous than normal for food, we really were not horribly inconvenienced by them at all. Disney had posted signs about quiet hours (not respected though) and where kids could play football outside, but it was not the problem I worried it was going to be...However, if I had the choice, I would not willingly stay in any designated Pop Warner hotel if other options were available.

Upvote 0

thomas998

We have had them at POR,too....

I don't think any resort is completely immune when they show up... we even noticed a few on one trip when we were in a deluxe resort... But from our experience the more expensive the resort the fewer you will have to deal with... If you want your best option for avoiding them it might be the cabins, probably the most peaceful place we have ever stayed there... not overflowing with any Disney themes, but still very relaxing if you want quiet time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom