2011???

jt04

It is scheduled to run through 2009, yes. But, I'd be surprised if the show doesn't run through at least 2010.

Isn't it a contract? Also, are you just guessing or is this something you have info on? Is Skydance in production or not? RoE is nice but something new and improved would be welcome.:lookaroun

WDW Monorail

Isn't it a contract? Also, are you just guessing or is this something you have info on? Is Skydance in production or not? RoE is nice but something new and improved would be welcome.:lookaroun

I wish I had my own info. But the person who told me the date (which is 2011 after I double checked) does have good information. Of course, there is always the chance that McPhee gets his way, as I said, and gets the new show in place earlier.

I believe that a another reliable poster on this board said that 2011-2012 would be the year.

EPCOT Explorer

Maybe Disney will secede from the US in 2011?

:ROFLOL:

Will that include the firing from the WDW battery on FT. Wilderness?
Will it be a War of Yankee Aggression or a War to Free the Children of It's a Small World?
Will the "Two Brothers" section of AA finally have a sequel?
:lookaroun

I think the AP American History Class has gone to my head.:D

Sage of Time

2011 sounds like fun.I wonder though,will The SkyDance and the show to replace Wishes(assuming they premier for the 40th) have a 40th theme like the 25th?

IllumiNations 40 anyone?

theyip1218

Well 2011 is the year before the Mayan calendar ends (on 12/21/2012) when some speculate the earth will come to an end. Maybe the powers that be are giving us one last year of a million dreams before we bite the big one! :hammer::ROFLOL:

The Mayan Calendar (and the world) were supposed to end in '97 too. Once '97 passed, "they" (aka nut jobs) said they read it wrong! :hammer:

EDIT: Come to think of it, if my quick math is correct, Disney always bets on squeezing out a little bit more money from Magic Kingdom before the end of the world!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom