2011 40th merch

rudyjr13

Original Poster
Saw 2 ornaments today at MK's Emporium. Both celebrating "40 Years of Magic" which is an encouraging sign. I have pictures but on my iPhone so I may not be able to upload until the weekend (heading home tomorrow). Unless anyone (Steve?) wants me to email them and link for me.

I also saw a 40th tag on a special edition Mickey plush that I got a picture of at Downtown Disney.

On general notes, castle icicle lights are amazing, crowds were up and down this week as predicted by Touring Plans, new Pooh queue is great for kids qnd their parents (I have a 1 yr old) and it sucks when the temps go down to 30! Still a great time.

brkgnews

Wow... I really like the one that looks like the same material as a trading pin. Very fancy. Thanks for the pix!

ABigBrassBand

Loving the logo, can't wait for this celebration to get started, hopefully it will after 2011 rolls around, I'd love to be there during it.

brkgnews

Yep. I ended up getting several shirts and so forth earleir this month, and I had seen online that it was out several months before. Didn't see the ornaments though.

Figment82

I just bought a small photo album with the 40th Anniversary logo on it. I hadn't seen it before, but it has a nice collage of artwork and photos from the past 40 years. I don't need a photo album (I'm local) but what sold me on it were the multiple EPCOT Center images, including one of Dreamfinder and Figment. They sure know their market. :)

Love the ornaments! I hadn't seen them during my multiple visits through the Christmas shops, but it looks like I'll need to make a return trip soon! I'm already planning on going broke purchasing all of the 40th merchandise...

SewIn2Disney

I just bought a small photo album with the 40th Anniversary logo on it. I hadn't seen it before, but it has a nice collage of artwork and photos from the past 40 years. I don't need a photo album (I'm local) but what sold me on it were the multiple EPCOT Center images, including one of Dreamfinder and Figment. They sure know their market. :)

Love the ornaments! I hadn't seen them during my multiple visits through the Christmas shops, but it looks like I'll need to make a return trip soon! I'm already planning on going broke purchasing all of the 40th merchandise...
Does your album look like the images on this laptop bag? I really need this bag---and anything else they may sell with this design! Its awesome!

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/ShowPic.asp?ProductID=14869

britlightyear

Yes! Just like that!

And... now I want that laptop bag. I wonder if they have one that will fit a 17"? All of the ones I've seen at the parks only go up to 15" - bummer.

It says on the product description that it only holds a 15". Which is a shame cuz I would love to get it for my 17" laptop too...:cry:

WDWFigment

I am going to go broke on our next trip. That is, unless I receive some of these items as presents. I'm hoping my parents went hog-wild with the 50% discount.

I LOVE the laptop case. I wanted to pick one up and was about to settle for the black one when I noticed the 40th anniversary one. The retro Epcot logos sold me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom