2010 See you There!!!!

petersenjp

Original Poster
There are many sites out there for the Disney Marathon, and many threads here, but I have to ask, who has already signed up and what races are you running?

The only reason why I posted this so early is the Goofey Challenge is over 75% full already, and reg. has only been open for alittle over a month!!!!

I decided after many nights to run the half. I still want to enjoy my vacation time while at Disney!!

GoofyFan1

I ran the half for the first time this year. You'll enjoy it. 2010...I'm in for the full. I'm all registered. Next year 2011 I'm hoping to go Goofy.

petersenjp

Original Poster
I ran the half for the first time this year. You'll enjoy it. 2010...I'm in for the full. I'm all registered. Next year 2011 I'm hoping to go Goofy.

A friend of mine and her dad are going Goofey this year!!! I tell you, that is a feat if you can conquer it.

Good luck at the full!!!!!!!

CaptainMichael

I'm gonna sign up soon for the full marathon soon. Been training for 3 weeks now, and I am looking forward to the challenge.

I'm running with Team Kungaloosh :)

CaptainMichael

Today, I ran 5.5 miles in an hour. I'm running at a steady pace of 5.5 mph. Is this a good place to be in for the full marathon in January?

Also, lets get this thread kicking. Who else is running?

GoofyFan1

Today, I ran 5.5 miles in an hour. I'm running at a steady pace of 5.5 mph. Is this a good place to be in for the full marathon in January?

Also, lets get this thread kicking. Who else is running?

That's about a 5 hour marathon(10:55/mile). Not bad. Keep up the good work.

RoRo

I am running the Tower of Terror 5k for sure though I might do 13k but most likey not because this is the first time I am running a race.

GoofyFan1

Thanks, I'm feeling pretty good about it. I've come along way in the past 3 weeks.

Any suggestions for keeping my knees from hurting? I don't want to screw them up.

Ice.

I also use accupuncture for my knees. I'm a former hurdler and have already had surgery on my right knee. Since I lost weight and began running they are much better and now I just get maintenance accupuncture evry 2-3 weeks. Try it.

CaptainMichael

Ice.

I also use accupuncture for my knees. I'm a former hurdler and have already had surgery on my right knee. Since I lost weight and began running they are much better and now I just get maintenance accupuncture evry 2-3 weeks. Try it.

I put an ice pack on each knee last night. I'll just keep doing that.

I may look into accupuncture, but funds are tight right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom