2010 Disney DVD

littlemsmowgli

It's around this time of year that I plan a Disney trip, and feeling Disney-sick (I'm not going this year. :cry:) I ordered the 2010 Disney planning DVD just for fun. Does anyone know if it's any different from the 2009 one?

Thanks!

Philo

There are some minor changes between 2008 and 2009 (dont know about 2010) just to show new attractions. 99% is identical though.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

I've said this before - Disney needs to show more on the resorts. Each resort gets about a 60 second overview. They need to show more of the rooms, amenities, food options, etc.

Upvote 0

pintraderpayee

DD was disappointed that the kid section of DVD has been the same one since 2006!

29 days until we are Orlando bound with 48 teens on two school busses for 930 miles of smiles:hammer:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The UK one is unchanged, and is still just the same as the US one, with some overdubs on web sites and ticket options. pretty weak for a multi media company.

Upvote 0

littlemsmowgli

Original Poster
i have to agree. i mean, back when the big WDW anniversary DVD came out in '05, it was great and it got us so excited to go. the people were funny and cute-albeit cheesy-and they gave a pretty fantastic overview. the 2009 one was super boring. i was hoping they'd "'05 it up" for 2010. guess not.

Upvote 0

redfive13

Agreed.
I wish I had kept my old ones. I've ended up giving them to friends who were planning trips to WDW.............and then regretted it later.
But I'd feel lame asking if they still had them and could I get them back now.

I dug mine out a few weeks ago, they're much better than the last few ones. It's kind of like they are phoning it in now. Back then they really put some thought and effort into the DVDs...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom