2010-2011 NYE Trip Booking

Master Gracey 5

So we had booked our room for the first week of January, but may be moving our arrival forward a few days to December 30th so we can be there for NYE.

My question is whether we will have to wait for the 2011 package rates to come out in a couple weeks to book the full package, or if we can call now to try and rebook the room and they will let us set everything up. I know that either way we have to rebook, but does the 2010 arrival date mean we get those prices for the few days we'd be there in 2011? How does a NYE trip booking work?

Thanks in advance!

wannabeBelle

Hi Master Gracey, I had no problem at all getting a quote for the dates of December 30th-January 6th of 2011 today. I dont know enough about your plans to run a quote for your specific trip, but the dates shouldnt be a problem for you. Hope this helps!! Marie

Upvote 0

sonjaandsue

Got 2011 Room Only Rates today

FYI - I called to order Park Tickets and CM told me that 2011 room rate was available for my reservation in January! It was a 7% increase over 2010 rates for our Poly room.

Upvote 0

CaptainJackNO

So we had booked our room for the first week of January, but may be moving our arrival forward a few days to December 30th so we can be there for NYE.

My question is whether we will have to wait for the 2011 package rates to come out in a couple weeks to book the full package, or if we can call now to try and rebook the room and they will let us set everything up. I know that either way we have to rebook, but does the 2010 arrival date mean we get those prices for the few days we'd be there in 2011? How does a NYE trip booking work?

Thanks in advance!

If you booked room only, they will let you make the adjustments and they will adjust your charges accordingly after the rates for 2011 are released. Packages you will have to wait for the release. Have a great trip.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom