2009 Disneyland rates FINALLY!

Disneysue

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED I literally jumped out of my chair to see that the Disneyalnd rates for 2009 are finally posted!! I was so puzzled that they were not published the same day as WDW rates. Im going to DLR in February (9-13 DLH) how about the rest of you?

JESTER

Disneysue - thank you for posting about the 2009 rates for DL. I was very happy to see that the adult hopper can be bought for the price of a child hopper. My family is going to DL during our Mradi Gras break (Feb. 21-28). We usually go to DW. This will be our second trip to DL. We are excited and can't wait until Feb.

Disneysue

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Well, I never have been able to figure out how to find the per night charge. I ALWAYS go during value season so here is the link
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/home/home?name=HomePage

Thats the best I can do :) I would highly recommend contacting AAA travel or call Disneyland Resort Reservation Center at (714) 520-5060 for travel packages. I also found out that in February (That's when I'm going) they have the adults in for the kids price on tickets so that will save a bundle there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom