2008 Theme

Vernonpush

Actually the YOAMD is marketed as:
"Hey, we can afford that" and we might just win some Mickey Ears or FastPasses:ROFLOL: !

Maybe the next one is "A Trip Of Your Lifetime" where one guest each day (worldwide) will win a lifetime pass to all Disney Parks.:ROFLOL:
:lookaroun
Hey... wait a minute.:shrug: Why not?

JEANYLASER

In the Search For Mickey Mouse Special on ABC ! Mickey Mouse gets mouseknapped by the evil bank robbers. And tied up Mickey Mouse bound and gagged to the pile of dynomite. And Everybody will find Mickey Mouse. And the host of the American Most Wanted will be in Disney world. And Talk about the mouseknapping of Mickey Mouse. Then your favorite stars from all of your favorite TV Series are helping to find Mickey Mouse from Danger. The evil bank robbers are holding Mickey Mouse for ransom. Now Mickey Mouse is tied bound and gagged to the pile of dynomite. Maybe a abcnews special report about the mouseknapping of Mickey Mouse. GoodMorning America will be in disney world too. About the mouseknapping of Mickey Mouse

Krozar

2009 will be the 50th anniversary of the monorail!

The castle will have a beam that goes through and around it. A monorail will fly around it and you can ride in it if you have collected all past Co-Pilot licenses, all 18 trading cards (or just the 12 monorails), bought a monorail costume and retro DLR wings off Ebay, and wearing a home-made giant plush hat that looks like a Mark IV or VI.

because the complaint is actually "they are not spending $200billion on ME....because it is all about ME!!!!"

unless it is a new rollercoaster with a 4,000 foot drop that goes 212mph yet is family friendly and includes at least 3,497 of the the most recent generation AA's that tell the complete story of Mary Poppins without leaving out any detail, people are going to compain....

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:I love you

2008 Year Of the Refurb?

and interactive refurb walls!

MacRtst

Mickey's Happiest Surprise Magical Millenium Gathering Celebration of a Million Dreams

Yeah that sounds good... I can just picture the commercials now

WDWFigment

There were some rumors previously that YOAMD would continue. That's fine with me, especially if it's the cheapest option (no marketing 'celebration' would be cheapest, but we know that isn't happening), and I imagine it would be cheapest, since it doesn't involve changes of banners, promotional items, etc. Save money on marketing and spend that money elsewhere...

cdunbar

I can see them celebrating Mickey's 80th, O and I like the idea of mickey and minnie finally getting married or at least living together! I mean I know people who have dated people for weeks and lived with them I mean why can't mickey and minnie...shshh

JEANYLASER

I can't wait. I was Thinking about the Search For Mickey Mouse celebration. Mickey Mouse was mouseknapped by the evil bank robbers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom